Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Phillips have won Goal of the Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Phillips have won Goal of the Season?

http://news.bwin.com/en/football-bet...son,76392.html

No I think Adam's goal was probably the best, also camera positions play a part and it is #### at Palace so little chance of winning.

Comment

Zamora is the one, outstanding!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Agree

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Yes, that was the one for me too.

Beckham's goal from his own half was special because I seem to recall it was the first time it had been done at that level. It doesn't take much skill to kick a ball 60 yards into an open goal but what Zamora did with that ball was amazing!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

Beckham's goal from his own half was special because I seem to recall it was the first time it had been done at that level. It doesn't take much skill to kick a ball 60 yards into an open goal but what Zamora did with that ball was amazing!
            Agree with this. Adams, and Phillips goals are just good strikes. You should expect a pro footballer to strike a ball cleanly. Much better goals this season then both, Zamoras being one of them, Charlie Austin v Soton also. (Don't get me wrong Adam's and Phillips goals were good).
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

That was my favourite one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Agree with this. Adams, and Phillips goals are just good strikes. You should expect a pro footballer to strike a ball cleanly. Much better goals this season then both, Zamoras being one of them, Charlie Austin v Soton also. (Don't get me wrong Adam's and Phillips goals were good).
                This.

The technique in Zamora's (and also Charlie's but I prefer Bob's) goal was unreal. Insane goal, that. Whilst long distance strikes take some audacity to attempt & look great, nearly any professional should be able to strike a ball unchallenged from 50 yards or whatever and hit the target.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Adams for me mustard finish
                  R's

Comment

Charlie v saints for me,anyone can hit it and get lucky .
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

ooohh ,bobby ,zamoohhaaaaaa
                      ( mattys goal ,although great will always remind me of a proper s hit game )
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                      X