Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
    Getting a bit of a slating on LFW ! Old hoop has gone over
    Wouldn't worry about it. Makes me laugh how so many peole form totally unrealistic views about a whole group of people that they probably haven't met or had any real discussions with.

Think it all stems from an obsessive dislike of a few people from years ago.

Certainly wouldn't criticise their forum or their posters, as they have some good debates and although I haven't engaged with them, probably their fair share of sensible posters.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Wouldn't worry about it. Makes me laugh how so many peole form totally unrealistic views about a whole group of people that they probably haven't met or had any real discussions with.

Think it all stems from an obsessive dislike of a few people from years ago.

Certainly wouldn't criticise their forum or their posters, as they have some good debates and although I haven't engaged with them, probably their fair share of sensible posters.
      At least they are a bit of a lively lot.
      It could be worse though brights......
      We could be getting shagged by some tumblweed meassageboard where everyone's a mod and the owner is American.

#soccer.
      #ilovetwitterhandles
      Last edited by Hitman34; 03-06-2015, 07:27 PM.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        We could be getting shagged by some tumblweed meassageboard where everyone's a mod and the owner is American.

#soccer.
        #ilovetwitterhandles
        I see paulmason has been keeping that lot entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
          Lost my enthusiasm for most QPR messageboards some time ago tbf. Prefer LFW at the moment, but the inability to properly quote other posts here is something I definitely miss from WATRBs.

I do not miss the general tolerance for racism and FV talk on WATRB

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Good to see you could quote him properly Stan.

On a more serious note though, that is from the horse's mouth so to speak and not us making it up.

Those who persist in such behaviour, may actually realise now the damage they do.

Comment

#soccer.
              #ilovetwitterhandles
              Its cringe worthy posts like yours that give this message board a bad name.
              Last edited by QprQpr; 03-06-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                I see paulmason has been keeping that lot entertained.
                Yep, i have noticed that also. wonder how long he will last there

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                  Its cringe worthy posts like yours that give this message board a bad name.
                  What do you mean? This is probably the best qpr messageboard around and has been for the last couple of years.

cracking characters on here with the likes of Kevin Mc, Krill, 77, Vesps and maidstone. infact i love everyone on here otherwise i would be off to find myself another board.

I even love you big man xx
                  Last edited by Hitman34; 03-06-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    we have all differant types of posters brainy ones strange ones,but in terms of sense of humour which is one of the most important things
                    it can stand up against all other qpr message boards

origionally we took loads of abuse and were called fantasy island,but i would say we are the best what do you guys think are we the best
                    Lots of good characters on here and you are one of the best, Tedtoo!
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

What do you mean? This is probably the best qpr messageboard around and has been for the last couple of years.

cracking characters on here with the likes of Kevin Mc, Krill, 77, Vesps and maidstone. infact i love everyone on here otherwise i would be off to find myself another board.

I even love you big man xx
                      I love you all too!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I'm touched. In moments like these I almost wish I wasn't a misanthropist.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                        X