Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Question about relegation clause

If we loaned gim to prem side is he paid Prem wage or championship wage as offically that what we are???
    Keep him or Sell him. None of this loan him to a Prem side for a season, that #### paid off great dividens for us last season re. Remy didn't it?

Sell him or keep him. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Keep him or Sell him. None of this loan him to a Prem side for a season, that #### paid off great dividens for us last season re. Remy didn't it?

Sell him or keep him. Simple.
      It would've been fine but for stupid squad planning in not eyeing up a replacement as inevitable he would go due to the bargain release clause he had.

Without that clause his value would've increased from a successful season at Newcastle, so we'd have either made more money, or kept as no takers at a truer market value.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        It would've been fine but for stupid squad planning in not eyeing up a replacement as inevitable he would go due to the bargain release clause he had.

Without that clause his value would've increased from a successful season at Newcastle, so we'd have either made more money, or kept as no takers at a truer market value.
        You could also argue that without that clause he probably wouldn't have signed for us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We were going down regardless shanns we never had another gear to go into Sunderland and Leicester etc did
          i strongly disagree.
          Had Fer been in the side throughout Ramsey's time in charge I believe QPR would have. got a few more wins, especially against Everton and West Ham. Who knows they might habe got a few draws at home too. That would have been more than enough to stay up
          The games QPR lost were very close and having Fer and Vargas available could have been the difference between winning and drawing instead of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
            wow, some of the comments in here

easily our best midfielder this year. Fer is good enough for any side in the Premiership and I wish him success. It's the Euros next year, he can't afford to be playing against the likes of MK Dons...
            Steady. If he was he wouldn't have QPR, Norwich, and back to back relagations on his CV. Good enough for premiership clubs 10th and below imo. No way would he play for Chelsea, United, City, etc.

Anyone know if he is playing tomorrow or been called up for the game against USA?
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Fer is by far our best midfielder. I rate matty phillips but fer for me should be playing in the premier. Can't blame our relegation season on him as if he was fit and played with vargas I think the league would of looked v different
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good luck and hope we get a good money from his sale.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                X