Friendly match in Italy vs Monaco 14th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly match in Italy vs Monaco 14th July

Slightly better opponents this year? Could mean we are also playing PSV and FC Bale, the other teams Monaco are due to play around the same time.

'Stage à St-Vincent (Italie)
    L'équipe effectuera un stage d'une dizaine de jours dans cette station thermale réputée de la Vallée d'Aoste (Nord-Ouest de l'Italie). Celui-ci sera composé de quatre matchs de préparation.
    - 14 juillet : match amical contre Queens Park Rangers'

St. Vincent Internship ( Italy)
    The team will conduct a course of ten days in this famous spa resort in the Aosta Valley ( North of Italy) . It will consist of four preparation games.
    - 14 July: friendly match against Queens Park Rangers

http://www.asmonaco.com/fr/article/l...ion-68141.html

might have to have a look and see how much to get out there and stay a coule of days, I bet its an arm & a leg though

Comment

I went to the tourament that we won at Atalantas ground about 3-4 years ago and although its great watching football in Italy its a nightmare getting an actual match ticket as it involves long queues and taking your passport

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        I went to the tourament that we won at Atalantas ground about 3-4 years ago and although its great watching football in Italy its a nightmare getting an actual match ticket as it involves long queues and taking your passport
        I bet that won't stop you Isle !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          I bet that won't stop you Isle !
          To be honest I may struggle as there are loads of England away games this year plus the Ashes of course and I took a week off for the cricket in Barbados plus I have to save about 3 days for Xmas as we get about 16 days off I do that

Will try for at least 2 days out there though

Comment

isles youre a fking lege. seriously, the amount of up and down the country you do to follow the Rs (for the amount of years surely you've been doing it) is simply unfathomable.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Slightly better opponents this year? Could mean we are also playing PSV and FC Bale, the other teams Monaco are due to play around the same time.

'Stage à St-Vincent (Italie)
              L'équipe effectuera un stage d'une dizaine de jours dans cette station thermale réputée de la Vallée d'Aoste (Nord-Ouest de l'Italie). Celui-ci sera composé de quatre matchs de préparation.
              - 14 juillet : match amical contre Queens Park Rangers'

St. Vincent Internship ( Italy)
              The team will conduct a course of ten days in this famous spa resort in the Aosta Valley ( North of Italy) . It will consist of four preparation games.
              - 14 July: friendly match against Queens Park Rangers

http://www.asmonaco.com/fr/article/l...ion-68141.html
              For a second when you said fc Bale, I thought you meant Real Madrid haha but it is actually FC Basel just to confirm, its just french for it.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'll just be happy if we have a productive lead up to the season starting. We always seem to bee weeks behind in terms of match practice and fitness when the season starts :(
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I've been keeping an eye out for any news on preseason plans. Was hoping Ramsey may opt to come to the states and maybe back to his old stomping ground in Charleston. We've hosted a few English teams in the past with Sunderland, Portsmouth and Bolton and this year have West Brom visiting in July. Managers love the US in the summer, hot as hell, good weather to burn off all the extra weight the players put on during holiday.

Comment

Working...
                  X