No announcement yet.

Get business done early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance, don't get me wrong I love Dunney but he's frankly just too old.

Comment

It seems to me the club are trying yo get all their deals done as quick as possible so that when we return to pre season training anyone who is coming in or out will be gone or be training. What a bl00dy refreshing change. Well done LF & CR

Comment

Plus who knows, with the signings of young hungry quality coming in, who is to say Charlie Austin might not stay till Jan? (Ok, a long shot,lol, but getting quality like this in early bodes really well for attracting more of the same top notch young hungry talent. Congrats LF & CR indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
          Plus who knows, with the signings of young hungry quality coming in, who is to say Charlie Austin might not stay till Jan? (Ok, a long shot,lol, but getting quality like this in early bodes really well for attracting more of the same top notch young hungry talent. Congrats LF & CR indeed!
          Good news is that Ramsey and Les know this kid and have worked with him at Spurs. Obviously no bad egg and seemingly a massive vote of confidence in them both from Luongo. Great news.

Comment

Both have been lured by the prospect of first team football - do we see them as our new cm pairing and does this signal that one of Sandro or fer will be off?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Both have been lured by the prospect of first team football - do we see them as our new cm pairing and does this signal that one of Sandro or fer will be off?
              think both might be off if we can find buyers... fer will have admirers around the premier league, surprised if we don't get an offer that turns his head. even without wages, sandro costs us about £50k a week in the accounts... if someone made an acceptable offer, i'm sure the club would look to move him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                I would say the priority must be to get the parasite permanently off the wage-bill asap, either through fines, dismissal through breach of contract, or the least likely outcome - to flog him at a knock-down price.
                Since he is Islamic could we not just "flog him" and forget about the knock-down price?
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Since he is Islamic could we not just "flog him" and forget about the knock-down price?
                  Touché ds!

Comment

####ing hell he looks he is going to end up pieabectic cant see how he not in breach of contract for a professional football to be that bad is terrible he has given up the goast and will never play again imo

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Think that is very unfair. He started very well, but ran into some issues with the family and possibly depression? Was never unwilling to go out on loan, when HR told him to fark off, so personally I have no beef with this lad whatsoever...
                      I rank my shat list as follows:

1. Adel (and to whoever wrote this little did on that link, thanks for the laugh ;) iamblueandwhite: Look at the fat #### and ppl are still asking him to join Milan. Pleaseeee do!

2. Traore (Remember, he is TF's project! I hope TF personally gives up on him!)

3. Junior Toilet. The only midfielder in the world who cant cross or hit the target.

4. Samba - but I think under CR, he might be coachable. Maybe not a starter, but something atleast.

Comment

Working...
                      X