To Buy or not to Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Buy or not to Buy

Now we're back in the championship are us season ticket holders going to have the p**s taking out of us as usual when in November they start offering stupid deals on ticket prices because we're mid table. We have history of this. It's about time they respected St holders not took them for granted.

Still buying one.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

More like 3 rd from bottom than mid table, this argument was on another thread. You know Rangers they will charge premiership prices
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I'll renew, but the season ticket has to offer a better saving than in the previous season in which if you missed more than 3 home games it meant you were actually paying more than walk up. The club need to understand that some people won't buy under those circumstances as work and family obligations can and will get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
          I'll renew, but the season ticket has to offer a better saving than in the previous season in which if you missed more than 3 home games it meant you were actually paying more than walk up. The club need to understand that some people won't buy under those circumstances as work and family obligations can and will get in the way.
          never really looked at it like that before but good point

Comment

I'll renew, but the season ticket has to offer a better saving than in the previous season in which if you missed more than 3 home games it meant you were actually paying more than walk up.
            You had to miss 6 to be 50p worse off where I was sitting in the Championship season.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              never really looked at it like that before but good point
              Neither have I.

Far more important things involved when buying a ST than if it works out slightly cheaper.

Comment

Way I see it is the ST will guarantee me a seat at Wembley IF we get there again!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Way I see it is the ST will guarantee me a seat at Wembley IF we get there again!
                  but so does a membership. and at 25 (or lower), thats the same price as our cheapest adult ticket no?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Neither have I.

Far more important things involved when buying a ST than if it works out slightly cheaper.
                    Fair point, but I'd like to point out that some on here have said the club will rightfully charge whatever they think they can get/can get away with. hashtag its a business
                    but in the same vein, shouldn't they use this "its a business" mentality to ensure that economically the decision makes sense to commit to a full season?
                    in any business where you pay the lump sum up front, there is some form of opportunity cost/interest cost that results in you incentivised by a discount. the club should do exactly the same.
                    Rangers Til I Die

Comment

I'm not interested in buying one seeing as the club appointed Ramsey so hastily. it looks like they are going to rely on bringing through youth players which could take a number of seasons and even another relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        you don't think all those at wembley last time were real QPR fans do you , easy to get a ticket for a play off final , harder for one of the cup finals

Comment

Fair point but there are lots of other advantages to being a ST holder (your seat guaranteed every match, no need to go online to buy one every time, no recurring booking fee, high priority for away tickets because of loyalty points).

Also, when you can't go you can still try to sell your ticket on ViaDoughDough and recoup some money that way.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            Fair point, but I'd like to point out that some on here have said the club will rightfully charge whatever they think they can get/can get away with. hashtag its a business
                            but in the same vein, shouldn't they use this "its a business" mentality to ensure that economically the decision makes sense to commit to a full season?
                            in any business where you pay the lump sum up front, there is some form of opportunity cost/interest cost that results in you incentivised by a discount. the club should do exactly the same.
                            I wasn't for a moment suggesting that the club should feel it's OK to extract as much money as possible for the sake of it.

I was merely pointing out that any saving at all against 23 match day tickets is something I would personally be happy with bearing in mind, amongst other things, I get to sit where I want, with who I want (with the odd exception ), stand more chance of getting away tickets or for games such as the Play Off final. For any game I can't make, I just give the card to one of the lads so that they can bring a wife, child etc., as they do themselves. And I most certainly wouldn't ask for any money for it.

Comment

yeah that's a good point brighton. and I didn't think you were suggesting that.
                              Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Working...
                              X