No announcement yet.

What can we do to get Ramsey out now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it has ultimately been seen that most of the players were NOT for him but against him. But more than that the PLAYERS deserve a roasting by not playing and fighting for their own professional pride, even though many of them are out of contract. By showing more fight like Leicester have done they could have secured a better move for themselves but no they go out with the whimper that has proved to be their character more or less all season. But in hindsight i wonder whether Tony Fernandes is now having second thoughts over appointing both Les and Chris as it just seemed that Les has muscled in an old pals act just to justify his own position.

Comment

Apsolute joke of a manager and the board must be the laughing stock of football.

Comment

Guys, lets get something clear here - CR is NOT the manager, he's just the 1st team coach. Les Ferdinand (to all intents and purposes) is now the QPR manager, only dressed up under this newfangled DoF title. And he's allowed his mate to get the job of 1st team coach because, as far as anyone knows, there wasn't even a shortlist and interview process for any other candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Guys, lets get something clear here. CR is NOT the manager, he's just the 1st team coach. Les Ferdinand (to all intents and purposes) is now the QPR manager, only dressed up under this newfangled DoF title. And he's allowed his mate to get the job of 1st team coach because, as far as anyone knows, there wasn't even a shortlist and interview process for any other candidates.
          !!!

Ramsey's getting a full season here next year. Will only get sacked if we're looking at relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
            Start an online petition?
            Oh FFS! I'm as ambivalent as anybody about the appointment and I agree with those who say we should have had an interview process.

Am I optimistic? No. But he has been appointed so let's just get behind him and give him a chance.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

How about nothing, and just support him?
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                How about nothing, and just support him?
                Now there's a novel idea!!

Comment

And if we won next week ( if there was another game) and we won, people would be naming there babies after Chris Ramsey.

Comment

The question to ask is what sort of terrible decisions would he have had to of made not to get the job ! It seems that the job was his no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                      The question to ask is what sort of terrible decisions would he have had to of made not to get the job ! It seems that the job was his no matter what
                      He had a tough schedule, still got some good results, was a bit unlucky in a few matches, and the players showed that they are 100% behind him. Seems like a reasonable basis to me.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                        And therein lines the root cause of the problem, rather than appointing les ferdinands mate why didn't we do a formal interview process rather than a job for the boys.

Comment

This is another Oh dear thread

Comment

I will judge him after next season. No point to hang him after 14-15 games when he heritage a complete mess. Let's give him/Les to build their own team and after that it's fair to judge CR.

Comment

Ramsey should be judged in Xmas not now, granted I'm a little perplexed by some of his tactical decisions so far but we all must remember this is a woefully inadequate squad with no balance and a toxic morale.

Once he can get in a few bodies he wants and gets a few losers out we just have to be patient. Frustrating bit true.

Comment

Working...
                              X