Ramsey is a coach, not a manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey is a coach, not a manager

We need a manager to manage our shambolic club, not a coach. Tony Fernandes can't get a single decision right. I like Ramsey, but it's quite obvious that he is not a natural leader. Leave now, Tony - for your own good and for the good of QPR

Tony is really farking up our club big time.

the time is surley coming where he needs to clear the debt he caused and sell up. enough of this circus.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I agree, TF hasn't a clue, giving Ramsey a 3 year deal is without doubt the most stupid decision in our history

Comment

Got to agree with the CR comments not about TF

Comment

I would rather see Mike Ashley run QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I agree, TF hasn't a clue, giving Ramsey a 3 year deal is without doubt the most stupid decision in our history
            It never ends does it? One balls up after another, how many fans can honestly think Ramsey is the best choice for managing this team next season?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Tony is really farking up our club big time.

the time is surley coming where he needs to clear the debt he caused and sell up. enough of this circus.
              Me and Kirill have been taking pelters on here all season for stating the exact same thing. Glad everyone's finally catching up.

Comment

You know, I don't even know if he's a good coach... We've seen zero evidence of it this season.

It is, to be honest, a complete balls up all round. Ive been a staunch Fernandes fan, but right now, I beginning to question it all...

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  It never ends does it? One balls up after another, how manns can honestly think Ramsey is the best choice for managing this team t season?
                  They were about a few days ago but gone now he is out of his depth with the managers that will be about this season as well . I think it was a job for the boys CR LF and TF and they anounced it on the back of the newcastle win

Comment

Yep I may be changing my mind on tf

Comment

Well out of his depth. Tony, Les, and Chris also need to stop listening to the fans as well picking the team. Play the kids blah blah blah, Grego Cox was so far out his depth he needed arm bands, and that kid who came on, 1st touch set up Leicesters 5th. Our youth system is not good enough to produce players for the first team yet. The whole club is a mess from top to bottom, and we will struggle next year.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                        I would rather see Mike Ashley run QPR
                        ha ha, dumbest thing Ive ever seen written here. Don't want Ramsey but I really REALLY don't want Mike Ashley

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Me and Kirill have been taking pelters on here all season for stating the exact same thing. Glad everyone's finally catching up.
                          Hitman34 has always agreed with you. No one else is catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            True, Hitman has some sense about him as well. I think you'll find increasingly more fans on here are changing their tune regarding Fernandes - read this thread for evidence of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              thanks for vouching for me mate

#gangof3
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X