Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to apologise to this forum and its members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to apologise to this forum and its members!

I have caused certain anger with some of my posts in some cases they have offended and upset some members...for this I am sincerely sorry...it is not my intention to cause disharmony on here and put the forum in disrepute...I am greatful to myu and his team for providing us with the number one QPR forum bar none...I will now always think before I post and if I have offended any of you my sincerest apologies... Its an emotional drug that is the love for our fantastic little club!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Have they sold all the St at west ham already. Anyway we can't be choosy as numbers twindle so you're welcomed back sir
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's OK facto, we know you are hurting after relegation. We all are but we will come back stronger.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Takes a big man to say that Facto. Good for you mate.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

yeah

yeah yeah yeah,factomondo is god
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Don't be a melt,you are numero uno posty on here sweetcheeks xx
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Only welcome back if you donate to the lazy French African ex Rangers pension fund.

Comment

Yeah you have your moments of madness(as we all do) on here but the craic(thats irish by the way!!!)you get going at times far outway your moodier side. I don't post as much now but still enjoy having a laugh at your(among others) posts. Decent ol skin.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Don't be a melt,you are numero uno posty on here sweetcheeks xx
                  Imo you are the number one vanny-i actually laugh out loud at your beery late night sonnets and questions. Hope yr well.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes yes celts I love vannies in the wee small hours posts....mrsf thinks I'm mad chuckling as she changes the littluns nappy!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      I have caused certain anger with some of my posts in some cases they have offended and upset some members...for this I am sincerely sorry...it is not my intention to cause disharmony on here and put the forum in disrepute...I am greatful to myu and his team for providing us with the number one QPR forum bar none...I will now always think before I post and if I have offended any of you my sincerest apologies... Its an emotional drug that is the love for our fantastic little club!
                      Decent post and again fair play to you.
                      With Gods love, go well young man.
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Yeah you have your moments of madness(as we all do) on here but the craic(thats irish by the way!!!)you get going at times far outway your moodier side. I don't post as much now but still enjoy having a laugh at your(among others) posts. Decent ol skin.
                        Hope your well bush
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          Imo you are the number one vanny-i actually laugh out loud at your beery late night sonnets and questions. Hope yr well.
                          All good Bush,grafting as usual. happy wife is a happy life.she's had me doing allsorts mate,retiled the kitchen had a tree cut down.all good for a chippie, got a bricky mate of mine repointing the house at mo so she's extra sensitive.looking forward to next season, some good games there so gonna renew.I know facto will too,just letting off some steam.hope all's good mate x
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            What the hell is wrong with you Facto, you going all soft on us? I'm still bitter that you stood dsqpr and myself up at the pub a year ago when we over for the Wembley Final!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

yes

yes facto is the man three times poster of the year
                              he dont fancy other men he aint queer
                              every day he drinks a bottle of gin and fourteen pints of beer
                              but still can fix any central heating problems youbve got
                              and if your a mate he wont charge a lot
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X