Ramsey's appoinemnt is definitely a step in the right direction but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey's appoinemnt is definitely a step in the right direction but

Lot will depend on which players the club retain and which new faces they bring in as well as the backroom staff Ramsey gets. Personally,

1. I'd like to see an experienced head in the backroom staff in any capacity. Also if Hill retires, I'd love him to be involved as well just so that he can pass on his passion to all new players and staff.

2. I'd want this over-reliance on Bobby to be stopped. The style needs to change, it can be plan B but not plan A for heaven's sake. I'd move Bobby on but if he is kept, he should be only used in desperate situations. Pace and power will be key in the Championship (and in the PL) as shown by Leicester and Bournemouth.

3. I've already resigned to losing Austin, Fer, Sandro, Caulker and Green. I won't be surprised if Phillips, Dunne and Barton also look for new pastures. That's a huge clear-out but squeeze out as much money as possible and bring in the new faces as early as possible. No more pre-season with only 14 first team players.

4. I'd be happy if the club get rid of all rotten apples which include Taarabt, SWP, Traore and Hoilett. Taarabt could be a wildcard in the Championship and Hoilett could come in handy but I'd still say clear the decks and let's rebuild once and for all.

5. I'd also love to see the club introducing a performance-incentivized wage structure something doing wonders for Swansea instead of handing out long term contracts with high basic salaries.

Best of luck Ramsey. Let's get behind Ramsey and his team.
Working...
X