I wonder if....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if....

I wonder if the new appointment of Ramsey might be enough to tempt key players to staying (Austin, Phillips, Fer...)

I could be accused of clutching straws/being too optimistic but its no secret that since the moment CR came here Phillips has significantly improved and arguably got him playing his best football. Also talk from other players saying how good CR is might just tempt them??...... Im sure money and Premiership football as always will be key but if these players feel they're genuinely happy and settled where they are and the chance/possibility of being promoted to the prem with a more organized team playing better football then maybe they might stay?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Possibly.. Depends if they want to be part of building something i suppose.

If someone like Southampton come in for Austin though, it would be hard to say no for Charlie.

Comment

The players say they love working with him so possibly, but Fer is a Dutch international and Charlie has 17 prem goals to his name in an awful side so you'd have to say they'll be playing in the premiership next season, Matty could stay, depends on offers, it's a total rebuild job from top to bottom, have faith in Chris and Les.
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        The players say they love working with him so possibly, but Fer is a Dutch international and Charlie has 17 prem goals to his name in an awful side so you'd have to say they'll be playing in the premiership next season, Matty could stay, depends on offers, it's a total rebuild job from top to bottom, have faith in Chris and Les.
        Beat me to a very similar post.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          This
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

You think these guys or others will want to play under inexperienced Ramsey who will pick swp over a talented Vargas

We are doomed

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
              You think these guys or others will want to play under inexperienced Ramsey who will pick swp over a talented Vargas

We are doomed
              Or was that the only option as Vargas was refusing to play?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

These players will not want to waste their careers at a Championship club with all the question marks.

Comment

Here´s hoping. But on the contrary I think that Sir Les and his Legacy will work wonders in getting new and hungry players in.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Fer and Phillips....possibly staying if there are no offers from any other premier league club.

Austin? NO CHANCE. He is hot property, and he is already sending tweets out to his Liverpool fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X