X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunity for QPR fans aged 16 - 25

I've been asked to relay the following:

Dear all,

Hope you don’t mind me contacting you about some upcoming activities we have for young people as part of the ongoing Story of QPR project, being run in conjunction with the QPR in the Community Trust. If you might be able to forward this on to anyone who could be interested please, we would really appreciate it.

The Story of QPR Project invites 16 – 25 year olds to join us at Loftus Road Stadium next week (26th – 29th May) for 4 days of digital magazine training and activities.

Volunteers will take part in training workshops with a range of professionals, including the QPR Press Team, a top branding agency, graphic designer, researcher and more, and will have the opportunity to create their own piece which will be included in a digital magazine documenting the heritage of the club and the area.

Whether they want to write an article or a poem, create a piece of artwork, edit the layout of the publication, or something else, they can get involved and join the team.

A flyer is attached – places are limited, so we would encourage any interested parties to get in touch asap.

Kindest regards and many thanks!

Emily Williams
    Project Support Officer
    www.octaviafoundation.org.uk
    Octavia Foundation

I'd do it but, you know, there's an ocean between me and Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerSaurusRex View Post
      I'd do it but, you know, there's an ocean between me and Loftus Road.
      any old excuse.

Comment

Working...
      X