Matt Philips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Philips

Saw a stat flash up on MOTD last night saying MP has the most assists in the Premier League in 2015. Amazing stat for a woeful side and when u add in he seems to be adding goals to his game, I really see this guy as integral to our long term success.

Think LF has to get him onboard immediately, tell him how important he is to us going forwards. Confidence player, make him feel like a zillion dollars.

And to think Redknapp wouldn't play him. :/

Off to Bournemouth or saints.....fact!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

£12m+ or no deal facto. Personally wouldn't even sell him for that.

Comment

I'd love him to stay as he'd rip championship defenders a new one more often than not....and bag ten to fifteen goals;
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Guys good news, its a facto fact so he's staying !!!!
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Big turnaround. Showing what we all hoped for that Redcrapp couldn't get out of him.
            Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 17-05-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Just shows how poor a manager Harry was early on in the year. Kept playing hoilett instead of Phillips what a joke.

If we had played Phillips from the offset we might just of had the extra3,4 points now going into the final decider at the weekend.

But I agree we should be going all out to keep matty. Got two years left on his contract and young enough that a season in the championship won't exactly take away his chances of getting a move to a prem league team.

Everyone knows we need a clear out but it would be business suicide to sell all our best players. We must make a effort to keep some of them unless stupid money is offered.

Bakes has it spot on we should slap a 12 mill fee on his head and see who wants to pay it. We got to start being savvy and do what's best for us. We should ask so set a deadline when that fee has to be met as the last thing we want to be doing is panic buying again last minute.

Comment

That win the ball back tackle for the fers goal.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Saw a stat flash up on MOTD last night saying MP has the most assists in the Premier League in 2015. Amazing stat for a woeful side and when u add in he seems to be adding goals to his game, I really see this guy as integral to our long term success.

Think LF has to get him onboard immediately, tell him how important he is to us going forwards. Confidence player, make him feel like a zillion dollars.

And to think Redknapp wouldn't play him. :/
                  and not good enough for the Scotland squad apparently! unbelievable

Comment

He'll be gone o a pem team befroe the season kicks off, the reason he didnt have any assists i 2014 is because that W****R Redknapp wouldn't play him?

Comment

Working...
                    X