No announcement yet.

Very emotional today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerald would not have stayed at QPR if he came through the system.

Comment

What a load of fu(king ######## who gives a fu(k. About Gerrard I don't?

Comment

Not a minutes bother Steven Gerrard so they say, unless your the DJ in Southport who he beat up but thats all forgotten ssssshhh

Comment

You think that's worth comenting about wait for the time when the lovable John Terry calls it a day !
          cant you just picture the Scum cooing what a nice chap he is and how he's been an inspiration to young fans and football in general , so loyal to the Scum never looked to move ,Yeah that's right only cos no other top club wants to be tainted by the Scummy f@ckwit

Comment

Common peeps John terry was only stating the obvious to Anton Ferdinand... We all thought the same;
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes a stupid post

a. Stevie g - who gives a crap about him
              b. We don't have an equivalent player at our club (Hill the closest thing but still miles apart)
              c. Can't agree that all the players you have mentioned have consistently performed - they haven't

Players like Phillips and Fer I would keep along with Charlie unless offered well in excess of 15 mill ...

Comment

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This tells you all you need to know about the character of Steven Gerrard (note: this is from 2008):

The Liverpool and England midfielder #Steven Gerrard was last night charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray following an incident at a Southport bar which left a man needing hospital treatment for facial injuries.

Gerrard, one of six men arrested following the incident, was charged with two other men after being held by police for nearly 24 hours following his arrest at the Lounge Inn, a venue in a quiet part of the Merseyside town.
                    One report suggested Gerrard and a group of his friends were involved in an altercation after the man refused to allow them to choose the songs played on the venue's sound system. Gerrard is a big fan of Phil Collins and counts the singer's greatest hits as his favourite album. He is also partial to Coldplay.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ar-brawl-fight
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      Gerrard is a big fan of Phil Collins...
                      My opinion of Gerrard has just plummeted beyond salvage
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                      X