Ramsey...the missing ingredient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey...the missing ingredient

When will we hear a QPR manager tell it like it is, instead of dancing around direct questions with nuanced non-answers? Here's a sample lesson in true integrity, something the fans deserve both to see and to hear:

Q. CR, what do you think about the Vargas and Zarate mutinies?
    CR: It's totally unacceptable as they insult not just the Club but the entire sport of soccer

Q. Why have Taraabt and Traore been consistently "unfit" and unable to play?
    CR: Every professional player, short of injury, should be committed and prepared to play? Lack of one or both suggests it's time for them to hang up their cleats.

Q. Who's responsible for the poor record and poor play this year?
    CR: We ALL are. For my part, I will do everything I can to be the best manager on and off the field, demanding effort and commitment from all around me. Anyone not buying into that commitment should not be a part of this club today, tomorrow, or ever again.

You looking for a job?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We will never hear the last question as so many people are blaming the 'Bad Eggs' whoever they maybe... This has worked perfectly for CR, LF and TF as it deflects a lot of the blame from them. IMO CR hasn't done a great job, I know he had a bad squad with bad eggs and all that rubbish but I expected at least a good go but it looks like we will finish bottom. Never had a chance really. He seems a really nice fella, too nice. We need an Horrible C*** who will at least bash a few heads if we have a sHite game instead of giving into em like Ramsey has done. What I don't understand is that if he agrees with JB over this 'bad Eggs' story why were these players allowed to be part of the squad? Ban them, tell them not to come training, give someone else a go, expose the lot of them.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
      X