Starting Eleven next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Eleven next season

If bad eggs gone, those with contracts expired released, and keeping hold of key players still under contract as well.

McCarthy

Furlong
    Caulker
    Ehmer
    Suk-Young

Phillips
    Henry
    Sandro
    Petrasso

Fer
    Austin

Good enough for next season without spending a penny?

First eleven yes, it's then about back up, I wonder what Diakite will do under Ramsey next season.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      First eleven yes, it's then about back up, I wonder what Diakite will do under Ramsey next season.
      The contracts that are expiring this summer, we would lose a few who are on high wages which would enable us to easily sign a couple of younger players that will add to the squad.

Jack Robinson could be back after Xmas.

Need to offload Hoillett, would be happy with £2million for him so we can invest in another player with potential.
      Can't see Sandro wanting to stay, but he could be easy to offload abroad and get our money back on him.

Comment

Great starting eleven. I just don't think we will have half the players Phillips Fer and Austin will be gone. I forgot about Petrasso would love to see if he is good as we all hope he will be

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          Great starting eleven. I just don't think we will have half the players Phillips Fer and Austin will be gone. I forgot about Petrasso would love to see if he is good as we all hope he will be
          We don't have to sell Austin,Phillips or Fer if we don't want to.

It does depend on what happens with this FFP thing, but if we were hit with a transfer embargo we could still put out the above team without spending anything.

Comment

that starting eleven would be great..but fer, phillips and austin won't be here next year! in a euro championship year they won't want to be playing 2nd tieir football

Comment

Maddest thread in long. Do a starting eleven for 2020

Comment

Working...
              X