Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Austin won't be sold on the cheap,warns QPR director of Football LesFerdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, just maybe. The guys upstairs are starting to learn, how to do business, at last.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      We wont keep him. I hope we get as much as possible out of whoever gets him. Personally wouldn't be happy with anything under £15m. Hey if Andy flipping Carroll is £35m I think £15m is reasonable.
      Yep if that donkey is worth that CH is worth more

Comment

He is under contract and should stay accordingly.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Good news this. Time to play hardball... Think Charlie will leave and he deserves to, but only at the right price.

£12m+

We should do as Watford did to us last year with Deeney.

Put an OTT price on his head, then if we matched it, they got above the market price.
          If not, and we fell short, they had a player who could fire them into the Premiership !
          And so it happened.....and now the Prem cash cow dwarfs the £10m or so they wanted.

I still think he'll go. And I've a hunch we'll accept £10m but really we should be quoting £18m and only accept £15m +

Comment

This is the positive appointment of les at work. He's no fool and knows football.

Saying the right things and taking the right approach. We want him stay but if a big enough offer comes in that matches our valuation then will be sold. How business should be done.

Comment

Working...
            X