What if we had been relegated in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we had been relegated in 2012

How much different our situation might be now? Perhaps Hughes has stepped down and we certainly haven't bought players we did and made our huge debt. Maybe it would have been even better to us we had gone down that day in 2012 and HR gone to Ukraine and we never had appoint him. I bet we wouldn't be worst state than today

I see your point, but it's a lot off if and buts to me
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I see your point, but it's a lot off if and buts to me
      yes i know, but can't help thinking about it and i know it's pretty pointless,cause damage is done

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
        How much different our situation might be now? Perhaps Hughes has stepped down and we certainly haven't bought players we did and made our huge debt. Maybe it would have been even better to us we had gone down that day in 2012 and HR gone to Ukraine and we never had appoint him. I bet we wouldn't be worst state than today
        Whatever 'debt' we are in is well covered by the parachute payments, so whoever we owe the 'debt' to will be paid back, so its best not to worry about it imho. As long as we dont go silly ever again, we will be just like most other clubs in a season or two. If we go straight back up, then its even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Whatever 'debt' we are in is well covered by the parachute payments, so whoever we owe the 'debt' to will be paid back, so its best not to worry about it imho. As long as we dont go silly ever again, we will be just like most other clubs in a season or two. If we go straight back up, then its even better.
          Our debt is 200 million , 42 of which is owed to the banks

With our wage bill we will easily make more losses rather than pay any debt off
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            Our debt is 200 million , 42 of which is owed to the banks

With our wage bill we will easily make more losses rather than pay any debt off
            All the big hitters are going aint they? Joeys got to take a sixty grand a week paycut if he wants to stay, we will be fine im certain.

Comment

Oh and 200 million in four years spending like viv nicholson on speed, we get nearly all that back in parachutes, so we should easily cover the 42 back and even a little bit for the board as well of they act like they did in the last window,

Comment

To put our £240m debt into context, Man Utd have a total debt of £395m with an income of £430m per year. Our income in the Championship last year was £39m. Even in the Premiership years our income was only just over £60m, so to say that we will probably be paying off some of the debt and the owners may even take some profits is probably not the most accurate statement anyone is going to make with regards to our finances. Keep in mind our average salary costs for the last 3 years is £71m. In our Championship winning season our salary spend was still £30m and it is highly unlikely we will bring it back down to anything like that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
                  To put our £240m debt into context, Man Utd have a total debt of £395m with an income of £430m per year. Our income in the Championship last year was £39m. Even in the Premiership years our income was only just over £60m, so to say that we will probably be paying off some of the debt and the owners may even take some profits is probably not the most accurate statement anyone is going to make with regards to our finances. Keep in mind our average salary costs for the last 3 years is £71m. In our Championship winning season our salary spend was still £30m and it is highly unlikely we will bring it back down to anything like that level.
                  I would say, with so many of the average Premier league players on astronomically above average wages that will finally be leaving the Club, it is highly likely actually
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Unfortunately we will have to wait until March 2017 to find out, but for the record I can't see it being that low, just compare player for player who we had then and who we will have next season and that's ignoring the increase in admin staff and coaching staff.

Comment

lets do just like the greeks n boycott the debt.....cant pay wont pay!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X