Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play all the U21s in the final games?

Because why not
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

I would not personally why expose them to two thumpings when there so young in their careers. Play two or three but not a team of them

West Ham tried it in the cup and got put to sleep

There seems to be a lot of people that think our youngsters are quality but when I have seen them they don't stand out and when you look at the u21 results they seem to get turned over every week

Comment

Play that same shower of shite that started against city and let them face the music. Plenty of time for the youth next season

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
        Play that same shower of shite that started against city and let them face the music. Plenty of time for the youth next season
        agree

Comment

Play SWP RB both games and make him run while being booed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I would not personally why expose them to two thumpings when there so young in their careers. Play two or three but not a team of them

West Ham tried it in the cup and got put to sleep

There seems to be a lot of people that think our youngsters are quality but when I have seen them they don't stand out and when you look at the u21 results they seem to get turned over every week
            Play em all and pick the ones with potential for next season. There's about 5.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X