Fernandes has ruined QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes has ruined QPR

I can't see how we are going to possibly get away with breaking the FFP rules. It's so blatantly obvious that the board have broken them. I cannot believe what Tony Fernandes has done to the club. The debt that is going to accumalate in the next few years is going to be uncontrollable. I thought it couldn't get much worse than Flabio Briatore and Gianni Paladini but then came along Tony Fernandes. I don't see how any real fan can sympathise with him. He's been playing with fire ever since he arrived and it'll be the club that will get burnt. He talks utter rubbish and we've not progressed on or off the field since he arrived. The sooner he leaves the better. The club's image has been tarnished and it's him that has made us become a laughing stock
    Last edited by sirles9; 11-05-2015, 07:49 PM.

I've been saying this all all along but some on here have been taken in by uncle tony and his bulls hit brigade... The bloke has played russian roulette with our club n lost!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We have been relegated, get over it please lads. Please.

Comment

Radio 5 Live have gone to town on us with shocking revelations. Conference for us
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          No.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
            I can't see how we are going to possibly get away with breaking the FFP rules. It's so blatantly obvious that the board have broken them. I cannot believe what Tony Fernandes has done to the club. The debt that is going to accumalate in the next few years is going to be uncontrollable. I thought it couldn't get much worse than Flabio Briatore and Gianni Paladini but then came along Tony Fernandes. I don't see how any real fan can sympathise with him. He's been playing with fire ever since he arrived and it'll be the club that will get burnt. He talks utter rubbish and we've not progressed on or off the field since he arrived. The sooner he leaves the better. The club's image has been tarnished and it's him that has made us become a laughing stock
            Really?

Let's wait and see shall we?

If the FL were to lose a legal battle, where do you think that would leave them?

And if they fined Rangers £58m and we were stupid enough to comply, do you know where that money goes?

Think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              It's not about being relegated. I'm not bothered about being relegated. Our club isn't big enough to be in the Premier League anyway. A club that only has a 19,000 seater stadium and has a training ground like ours doesn't really have much of a hope in surviving in the Premier League. It's about being financially stable and not gambling with the club's existence. I hope the owners get what the punishment they deserve but I know it'll be the club and the fans who will pay the heaviest price. I'd much rather see our club run like Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                Radio 5 Live have gone to town on us with shocking revelations. Conference for us
                Same decent local games for us though!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

There has got to be confidence by the Board it wont come anywhere near the FFP fine being bandied about otherwise money would have been spent in January instead of so meakly throwing in the towel

Comment

100% agreed. Fernandes OUT
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

This as was Faurlin gate is a media frenzy to make a story sound more exciting ! The FL changed the rules because they didn't work so they won't be able to relegate us for something that didn't work, if the loans were written off they were written off, #### me it's what City, Chelsea, Wigan etc etc have been doing for years ! Media will hype it up because it sells papers and feeds more negativity against QPR. I don't know what Fernandes has done to deserve the luck he has had ! No one talks about Hughes or HR being given all the money they asked for to basically buy #### and cripple the club they are both to blame to for this mess.

Comment

We're not ruined just yet, but we're heading in that direction. If a gullible fool like Fernandes can become a millionaire...there's hope for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          This as was Faurlin gate is a media frenzy to make a story sound more exciting ! The FL changed the rules because they didn't work so they won't be able to relegate us for something that didn't work, if the loans were written off they were written off, #### me it's what City, Chelsea, Wigan etc etc have been doing for years ! Media will hype it up because it sells papers and feeds more negativity against QPR. I don't know what Fernandes has done to deserve the luck he has had ! No one talks about Hughes or HR being given all the money they asked for to basically buy #### and cripple the club they are both to blame to for this mess.
                          As much as a dislike Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp, there not to blame really. It's not them who buy the players, it's them who asked Tony Fernandes and it was Fernandes who was naive and irresponsible to allow them. All a manager does in the transfer market is go to their chairman's with a list of players and it's up to the board on whether they feel they're worth it. You don't just spend ridiculous amounts of money and hope for the best. It's totally irresponsible on Tony Fernandes' part. The guy has gambled with our club and it's gone wrong - TWICE! We should've never had spent £10 million on Sandro, who now has problems with his visa and is injury prone. Tony has not learnt from mistakes which is very worrying. The sooner he leaves our club the better

Comment

As much as a dislike Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp, there not to blame really. It's not them who buy the players, it's them who asked Tony Fernandes and it was Fernandes who was naive and irresponsible to allow
                            And that's a bad thing? Not Tony's job to allow or deny certain players, down to managers to identify the players they want, and Tony decides yes or no based on finance. Not TF's fault the managers he employed were such ##### they wasted millions on a load of ####

Comment

Ol
                              As much as a dislike Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp, there not to blame really. It's not them who buy the players, it's them who asked Tony Fernandes and it was Fernandes who was naive and irresponsible to allow them. All a manager does in the transfer market is go to their chairman's with a list of players and it's up to the board on whether they feel they're worth it. You don't just spend ridiculous amounts of money and hope for the best. It's totally irresponsible on Tony Fernandes' part. The guy has gambled with our club and it's gone wrong - TWICE! We should've never had spent £10 million on Sandro, who now has problems with his visa and is injury prone. Tony has not learnt from mistakes which is very worrying. The sooner he leaves our club the better
                              I am not saying TF is blameless but he employed 2 very experience Football Managers so of course they must take some blame too but let's see what the outcome is before we hang TF out to dry ! At the moment everything is based on speculation rather than fact. If we get thrown out or fined 58 million then he will actually be culpable but at the minute we haven't been so I will wait with my judgement but both managers are most certainly partly to blame for our current plight !

Comment

Working...
                              X