Palace, Hull And Stoke Eyeing Two Million Move ForNedum Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace, Hull And Stoke Eyeing Two Million Move ForNedum Onuoha

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-hull-crystal-palace-eyeing-5670502

Although I like him I would sell whilst we can

He is also on a lot of money and you would hope we could get a younger player in for far less
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Average player on very big wedge. Likes to get injured as well.

Comment

Not worth two pence.

Comment

We absolutely must hang on to Ned. He is a centre back not a right back, and that is where we need to play him.

Edit: if he is on big wages I would see that as a bit of a problem though - we definitely need to get our wage bill under control.
          Edit2: I see Google says he is on around 60k per week which is far more than we should pay anybody next season. So perhaps we do need to move him on but I think it will cost us on the pitch.
          Last edited by dsqpr; 11-05-2015, 06:16 PM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If he is on a big wedge then get rid but try for £4m so we can go and buy back Danny Simpson and a CB !

Comment

We should be able to get 4m+ for him.

Comment

Does get shoved about a bit from RB to centre half because of his versatility which doesn't do him any favours and hes not the worst of a bad bunch but at the same time he wouldn't be a loss if he did go.

I'd take any money if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  We should be able to get 4m+ for him.
                  Are we talking about the same player myu? Nedum Onoura 4m? Do me a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Are we talking about the same player myu? Nedum Onoura 4m? Do me a favour
                    Worth at least 4m. Versatile, fast, decent skills, good all round defender. If we'd played him exclusively at CB I think we'd be looking at 6-8m. Definitely better than Caulker.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Fair enough that's your opinion mate, for me I'd be surprised if we got that much.

He's one of our better players I'd give him that but if we are all honest he's hardly a commanding centre half

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Fair enough that's your opinion mate, for me I'd be surprised if we got that much.

He's one of our better players I'd give him that but if we are all honest he's hardly a commanding centre half
                        Well, apparently only 2m has been offered so we shall see! It is good for us that more than one team is interested - that might bump up the price. It might also be worth taking a bit less than we think he is worth just to shift him off the wage bill. We simply cannot afford to pay ANYBODY 60k per week.

Comment

Would try and keep ned if possible as a championship he's pretty solid. Hard one for the club as a year left on his deal and big wages so could see this a chance to move him on.
                          I think we will keep one of ned or caulker personally so could see caulker here next year of this true.

Comment

Take it

Comment

2m about right imo but what value would other clubs put on Caulker seeing as Ned is the better of pair of steamesrs 1.5m ?

Comment

Working...
                              X