BOYCOTT HOME GAME v TOON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Fernandes will be there??

I won't… after the Man City game cannot stomach another heartless performance.

Comment

• What's that saying?
      When the going gets tough?
      What happened to supporting through thick and thin? No matter what happens, RTID? You lot can boycott if you want, makes no odds to me, might as well stay away if thats support nowadays.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopyCelt View Post
        With ref to "The Merry Ploughboy" - Any particular reason you have highlighted "Fenian Scum" in your profile sunshine? Are we now taking notice of what that pile of blue #### in Glasgow say! Or do you claim that Loftus Road is only for those of an orange persuasion?
        You have a private message me ol mucker
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          We have been relegated so im never going to go again. Well not until we are back at the top of the premiership where we have always been and belong.
          Agree. I think we must establish ourselves at the top of the Premier League.

Comment

• for half the season i have been going to games hoping not expecting, my heart told me every game "this is it this is the turning point" but my head knew deep down it wasnt happening! ....... the Newcastle game (which I am going to) there will be no expectation, no worries, we are down now except it, .... I do hope to see one or two youngsters but whatever happens , WE ARE QPR and I am RTID.

Comment

Working...
            X