BOYCOTT HOME GAME v TOON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOYCOTT HOME GAME v TOON

I'd like to see an empty ground at Loftus Road for the Newcastle game. Don't feel any one at the club deserves any of our time or hard earn money. Its a shambles and has been going on for far too long now, yesterday was the final straw a complete disgrace, just rolled over and whimpered out like we have all season. I hope fans will join me in boycotting the game, I think it will send a message to the board and player that really enough is enough.

On a separate note how none of you can see that Barton is the bad egg in the camp is beyond me, he's a manipulative, shrewd W****r who couldn't give a flying toss about qpr.

#BoycottTheToon

Most idiotic post of the season award nailed !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Comment

Not an idiotic post for me... i agree with the OP.

I wasn't planning on going to the last game anyway.

Comment

A few of us have now decided to sack the game off and go to this instead http://www.trancesanctuary.com/#!events/c1prz

Watching us surrender to the Geordies or an afternoon of raving
          We Are The People.....

Comment

haven't been for a few games but I'll be there. I've read some bollo x in my time but OP takes the biscuit. Are you a Rangers fan?
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              haven't been for a few games but I'll be there. I've read some bollo x in my time but OP takes the biscuit. Are you a Rangers fan?
              Is this the Rangers you remember?!

This isnt Rangers.

Comment

I cannot imagine why if you are able to afford to could even think about not attending a game when Queens Park Rangers are playing because simply as gutted as I am to be relegated we as fans should not just walk away

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I cannot imagine why if you are able to afford to could even think about not attending a game when Queens Park Rangers are playing because simply as gutted as I am to be relegated we as fans should not just walk away
                  I can see what you're saying but for me personally I need a break from them as at the moment I have completely fallen out of love with the club.

Once the fixtures are out next month I will bang up for it again but at the moment they can do one
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    will see you at Leicester mate

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      I can see what you're saying but for me personally I need a break from them as at the moment I have completely fallen out of love with the club.

Once the fixtures are out next month I will bang up for it again but at the moment they can do one

Comment

As others have said stupid thread

I will be going as thats what a supporter does in bad times (relegation) and good (wembley)

Comment

Hoping the boys turn up, would love it if we can take the Geordies down with us

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Jesus we been through 10x worst than this relegation. This is a walk in the park compared to other things we have been through. Would never turn my back on our club.

Comment

I agree with the OP and I won't be attending that match.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X