Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hull, Sunderland and Villa fans must be bricking it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull, Sunderland and Villa fans must be bricking it....

now that Newcastle and Leicester are obviously safe.

why is newcastle obviously safe?
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

and why are villa bricking it? theyre the most in form team in the league right now
      Rangers Til I Die

Comment

He means because newcastle have got a bye and three points in their next game. Don't know why he mentioned villa though, they are safe. Only hull or Sunderland will be bricking it.

Comment

yeah basically the same point I made. though if newcastle have a bye then its more worrisome for them: other teams picking up points while they dont play
          Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            yeah basically the same point I made. though if newcastle have a bye then its more worrisome for them: other teams picking up points while they dont play
            They do play, the bye is three guaranteed points cos the game is away to us on saturday.

Comment

what mind set will the players be in Saturday. Expect some would rather be anywhere in the world bar Loftus Road. Hopefully, the well deserved stick they got from the media, may be enough to get their arris in gear
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

OP is spot on. In many cases I reckon a team already relegated might be a dangerous proposition, y'know, relaxed, stroking the ball about, olé football.... could really rip apart their opponents. BUT, in our case you just know our players will turn in the most lethargic and laxadaisacal performances imaginable in the next two games thus guaranteeing Newcastle and Leicester 3pts and a nice boost to their goal difference. I can imagine Hull being so vexed at how limp we are on Saturday their maniac chairman may well try and sue us.

Comment

We can't really field a weakened side (although some would say we have all season!) because there could be repercussions, that's true. But if they give anything over 75% effort I'll be surprised.

Comment

yeah can't really see anything other than a newcastle victory and their a poor side!

Comment

We'll beat Newcastle. Typical Rangers. We'll come alive when we don't need to. Plus I'm expecting a big response after the last embarrassment.

Comment

Any improvement in performance will be entirely to improve their chances of picking up a contract somewhere else, not for anything more noble I'm afraid. Good luck to 'em too.
                        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                        X