Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game did you realise we were going down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton at home. I always thought we had a chance if we could get our home form going again and Everton was one we really needed to win. When we lost that I knew in my heart it was over.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      West Ham away. Should of sacked Redcrap the next morning.
      For me too. Shameful.

Comment

Burnley away with out doubt poor performance and just not good enough to last in the top flight

Comment

To be fair with a bit better rub of the green we could have stayed up did any one see sunderland win at everton !!! We beat them twice and they are safe

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            Everton at home, that was our last chance and we just had to win it.
            Agree this.

Comment

losing at home to everton was the nail in the coffin for me

Comment

It was obvious from day 1 we would always be in bottom 4 or 5 but Everton away confirmed to me that we were nailed on for relegation. The performance was shocking and it dawned on me around then that Vargas and Isla were not up for it and would miss more games than they'd start.

Comment

Burnley away. If we couldn't beat lower table clubs on the road, then I knew we wouldn't stay up. That game proved it.

Comment

WHU away too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      It was obvious from day 1 we would always be in bottom 4 or 5 but Everton away confirmed to me that we were nailed on for relegation. The performance was shocking and it dawned on me around then that Vargas and Isla were not up for it and would miss more games than they'd start.
                      Scary thing loads on this messageboard defended that performance at Everton saying we had a proper go and were unlucky. Was as bad as any away performance

Comment

When we won against Sunderland at Roker Park and Fer got injured. He carried us on our shoulders during that period.
                        Last edited by Shania; 11-05-2015, 07:56 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

WTF do you mean. Realising future events? "When the final whistle blew at the Etihad, I realised we were down." Everything else is insane.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

"One Tuesday morning in the beginning of October, I heard that Glen Hoddle believes in ghosts. That´s when I realizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed we were down"
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

After last season's playoff final

Comment

Working...
                              X