Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame the most for our relegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the above, and keep adding to the list. UNREAL !

Comment

- the old owners for leaving us in a state of disarray when TF took over
      - whoever is responsible for appointing managers
      - Redknapp
      - TF for his reluctance to pay the transfer fees needed to sign decent players, or scout bargains. We've always loved a free transfer under him and the squad's quality reflects that.
      - our scouts
      - our coaches
      - Caulker & everyone responsible in recruiting him.

I'd like to blame the players but how can I honestly blame 36 year old Hill & 35 year old Dunne for not being up to scratch in the premiership at their age? Especially in a side that is obviously poorly trained.
      How can I blame Taarabt for his apathy when the cub have ####ed him around for the last 3 years and choose to play lower league dross ahead of him?
      How can I blame Ramsey for failing to turn chicken shite into chicken salad?

Comment

Ok...if I can only vote for the 'most' responsible, then the buck must stop with TF and the board.

As much as I despise Harry and never wanted him at our club.....as soon as he rolled up on the back of some fictitious Ukraine managers job , we knew what we were going to get .

That said, I am not a 'tony out' person......I just wish that the lessons he claims to have learned will, this time, Be learned.

Comment

I blame myself for renewing and knowing that redcrapp was going to be a negative dinosaur I still did it
          R's

Comment

The buck stops with the board. They tried to buy success in a frivolous fashion - and they turned us in to a jolly-up for players, agents and managers alike.

By the time the penny dropped - it was too late. The rot had set in. A hard and expensive lesson.

Clear the decks - and get rid of the ego's and the pseudo intellectual. Even Charlie of late appears to think that his pony doesn't stink - whilst playing pretty average (of late).

I hope we keep hold of Matty Phillips though. He's quality.

Comment

Redknapp, leaving the day after transfer deadline day.absolute wrongun mouthing off to fernandes about who he wants without one away win to show for his summer spending
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Lack of clear long-term /strategy vision and football knowledge of the board. All others are consequences of their actions.
                Last edited by Yousef; 11-05-2015, 07:34 AM.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Redknapp, but TF should have booted him out long ago. Only 1 thing was he a bit unlucky with: Caulker. Had a right to expect more from him.

Comment

Players...only ones that can go out there and get a result IMO.

If they didnt switch off in the last 10 minutes of at least 4 games, we'd more than likely survive.

Comment

where's the vote for all of the above ????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        where's the vote for all of the above ????????????????????
                        Purposely omitted. See: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...91#post1413191

Comment

Where's the option of 'Us fans' for not making a bigger noise about Redchap months ago, even after Wembley?

Comment

I blame fellow board member Fraggy
                            If he mans up and wants to explain why, I'm sure you will all change your vote
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

The saggy faced Teflon shyster, sheit manager on par with Mullery
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Harry is completely to blame. TF only hired who he thought would do the job at Prem level. He moved Warnock on for Hughes who messed up and then Harry who had good previous came in. Harry relegated us once, got lucky via playoffs then relegated us again this season. He's a chancer that would say he isn't responsible as Hughes left us bottom but Harry had NOV-MAY to save us...This time he bottled it. Useless techinical manager who didn't prepare properly with right players and system

Comment

Working...
                                X