and so the end is near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and so the end is near

and at citeh tomorrow we face the final curtain.....another away defeat relegation again for that is certain...weve been beat at again and again the lengths and breaths of the nations highways...but next year we,ll return again we are qpr n we wont stop tryin!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

we did it our way

Comment

We did it a S hite way......

Comment

We're Qpr and we'll do it our way!

Comment

im quite emotional tonight.....reality has smacked me right in the gob!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            im quite emotional tonight.....reality has smacked me right in the gob!
            What is the best season we've had in the last 20 years? And which division were we in?
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              We did it a S hite way......
              Exactly, we can try and 'sugar coat' this all we like but our seasons in the Premier League have been an unmitigated disaster. You couldn't make it up ! It is how it is, and we deserve to be where we are. We. are, and have been for most of the season, absolute crap. For all of you who think CR is the new messiah I hope you are right, because I just can't see it being the case. There is nothing at all to indicate he is, nothing. How on earth did it come to this. A sad day for sure !

Comment

We have been down for a while now , I feel quite confident now that our club will change for the better, may take a while but stop throwing bad money after a dream and rebuild the proper way , Build from the bottom to the top, it will take time but it's worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  We're Qpr and we'll do it our way!
                  That's what worries me.

Comment

Working...
                  X