Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"One or two bad eggs have spoiled it" says Joey Barton. Who are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One or two bad eggs have spoiled it" says Joey Barton. Who are they?

"On the whole, the dressing room has turned up and given everything. One or two bad eggs have spoiled it. If it had been done my way, they would have been out of the building straight away."

Full article: http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...f-super-sunday

Well reckon we can be 99% certain who one uncommitted lazy a rsehole is!! shame so many have made excuses for him and accepted his behaviour. No better then the likes of SWP or Bosingwa in book 100% parasite of our club

Comment

Adel has to be one of them

Comment

He also says: "There's a few people who need to have a good look at themselves. Whatever happens on Sunday and the next two games, you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say I did everything I can. Some people haven't done that."

Interestingly, the interviewer adds: "He does say that most have given their all. The criticism is directed at a handful of players and members of staff."

Comment

Have absolutely no proof but my gut feels like the Chileans may also be included in this. They seem to have disappeared under Ramsay. Can only imagine the staff he refers to are those who left with harry

Comment

Adel, SWP, Niko and Traore all have sulky moments and haven't put a shift in

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Adel, SWP, Niko and Traore all have sulky moments and haven't put a shift in
              I wouldn't put niko under one of the stroppy lot. He isn't a hard worker but wouldn't say he is a bad egg.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

a bit rich from the guy who got himself sent off in a game would have won had he stayed on the pitch.

Comment

More of the players should have spoken out

Comment

Not sure how much Taraabt can be blamed for this relegation. He is a wrong'un but Im not sure how much effect he could have on our season when he hasnt even featured on the bench for most of it

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Not sure how much Taraabt can be blamed for this relegation. He is a wrong'un but Im not sure how much effect he could have on our season when he hasnt even featured on the bench for most of it
                      Why has he not featured on bench??? Cause he's not fit. Would have been nice if he put some effort in and therefore had him as an option

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        More of the players should have spoken out
                        Yes of course, but that would only have been answered with a tweet from upstairs
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                          Have absolutely no proof but my gut feels like the Chileans may also be included in this. They seem to have disappeared under Ramsay. Can only imagine the staff he refers to are those who left with harry
                          Isla possibly but Vargas had started to play really well when he got injured

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Why has he not featured on bench??? Cause he's not fit. Would have been nice if he put some effort in and therefore had him as an option
                            Totally agree Westy. Just not sure he has caused us to be relegated

Comment

Hoilet ? Also seems to have gone off the radar . Wouldn't mind betting he's one

Comment

Working...
                              X