End of Season Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matty_qpr View Post
    Isla has been awful at the back most the season.. has only ever looked comfortable with Vargas in the side.
    b ollocks has he. Been the only defender in our side who can come out of this season with his reputation intact. Obviously he would be more comfrotable playing alongside Vargas, as they have an understanding forged at national level. He is the first RB QPR have had since Kyle Walker who offers a legitimate attacking threat. You'll be hard pushed to name me any goals after about the first 6 games (once he'd acclimatised to English football) that were directly and solely his fault. No-one could say the same of Rob Green however, yet apprently no-one here considers him a bizarre nomination. Christ Alive indeed.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 08-05-2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Interesting. My ridiculous suggestion is rated 6.98 on Who Scored, only 0.3 behind Austin, and rated our 4th best player (when they have played more than half the season)...8 places ahead of Rob Green.
      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 08-05-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        b ollocks has he. Been the only defender in our side who can come out of this season with his reputation intact. Obviously he would be more comfrotable playing alongside Vargas, as they have an understanding forged at national level. He is the first RB QPR have had since Kyle Walker who offers a legitimate attacking threat. You'll be hard pushed to name me any goals after about the first 6 games (once he'd acclimatised to English football) that were directly and solely his fault. No-one could say the same of Rob Green however, yet apprently no-one here considers him a bizarre nomination. Christ Alive indeed.
        I consider him a bizarre nomination, Surrey.

Comment

Agree with Surrey 100 percent. Been rated as one of the better full backs in the league. Offers plenty going forward and makes some top last ditch challenges. His concentration rarely lets him down and he is always quick to recover.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Interesting. My ridiculous suggestion is rated 6.98 on Who Scored, only 0.3 behind Austin, and rated our 4th best player (when they have played more than half the season)...8 places ahead of Rob Green.
            In that case you are right. My apologies.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              In that case you are right. My apologies.
              I'm simply suggesting that nominating Isla is far from ridiculous.

Comment

Got to be Adel. Few substitute appearances from him and with three games left he's almost fit

Build team around him and we will stay up

Comment

Working...
                X