Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance

Now we are doomed. And we won't see any tourists and half & half scarfs anymore. What will be our average attendance next season?
    12000-13000 is my bet. Maybe full house first game off the season
    You Rsssssss

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Now we are doomed. And we won't see any tourists and half & half scarfs anymore. What will be our average attendance next season?
    12000-13000 is my bet. Maybe full house first game off the season
    It's not as if the ground is full of tourists or anything so will be around 15k-16k
    We Are The People.....

Comment

if we have a decent season see us averaging 15,000, we will get at least half a dozen full houses in the Championship
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Qpr haven't had 12-13000 crowds for years . Season both seasons we went up 15-17000 averages the season before warlocks promotion we were 14/15000 . Why do you suddenly think those people will stop going ?

Comment

Let's see what start we get. Home defeat is the normal. Plus what sort off team are we going to compete with
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Would expect us to average 15k over the season - particulary if we are near the top of the league. I am quite looking forward to it in some ways - lots of mid week games, Saturday a 3pm without Sky f ucking up my travel plans etc ....
            Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

would expect 15k crowds , if we in the top 6 then near capacity

Comment

We will average well above 15k and if we are in Top 6 will no doubt average 17k plus, no way will it be 12 - 13k

Comment

Will be around 17k,, including me and my 2 boys.. nothing better than going home after a win.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRActon View Post
                    Will be around 17k,, including me and my 2 boys.. nothing better than going home after a win.
                    Ditto mate although my oldest is off to University so I am going to spend his season ticket money on a few aways.

Comment

We`ll get 17,000 odd if at the top ,and about 15000 if not ,we can always rely on our core 14,000 home fans to turn out
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

real fans in the championship......bring it on!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We have always had a very loyal 10/12 k support and that will never change , whatever league we are in , After that depends on the league we play in and where we are in that league, and the away support of course
                          Last edited by winalotto; 09-05-2015, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X