• Scum of the highest order

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/771699166?-294:802
    Absolutely out off order even for them scum c unts
    You Rsssssss

Scary
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Absolute madness
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Nobodys that are looking for a bite. Wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. Sad b**tards.

Last edited by Robsondinho; 06-05-2015, 02:16 PM.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Not surprised in the least by this - they give pond scum a bad name...
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thing is, anyone can bung anything online with total anonymity. Yet, despite this, the default setting is that they must be Scum fans when in reality its just as likely that its an attention seeking idiot unconnected with CFC, football or anything. I always suspect its a lazy journalist or "blogger" trying to drum up a bit of traffic for their cruddy outlet.
            World would be a better place if all nasty tweets etc were just ignored rather than getting endlessly recycled and recirculated.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Thing is, anyone can bung anything online with total anonymity. Yet, despite this, the default setting is that they must be Scum fans when in reality its just as likely that its an attention seeking idiot unconnected with CFC, football or anything. I always suspect its a lazy journalist or "blogger" trying to drum up a bit of traffic for their cruddy outlet.
              World would be a better place if all nasty tweets etc were just ignored rather than getting endlessly recycled and recirculated.
              When you are ready to climb out from behind that rock, let us know
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
              X