Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes Upbeat And Still Loyal To QPR. The Full Statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    I remember that same overwhelming feeling of confidence back in 1996. We eventually deservedly went up with Warnock. We then got very lucky last season via Wembley. Cannot see us getting that good/lucky again for a while now. Might be another 15 or so years.
    I come in peace here, but you are a bit pessimistic when it comes to the r's kirill. You didnt have us even reaching the play offs, and then didnt have us winning them. Honestly, we are a big club in the championship and the board will get it right im certain, and we will bounce straight back up, cos even with a few leaving we will still have a very good crux of a championship squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I come in peace here, but you are a bit pessimistic when it comes to the r's kirill. You didnt have us even reaching the play offs, and then didnt have us winning them. Honestly, we are a big club in the championship and the board will get it right im certain, and we will bounce straight back up, cos even with a few leaving we will still have a very good crux of a championship squad.
      Ideally that would/could be the case. We desperately need a good vibe, an impetus, a fresh start. I just wonder who will be chairman and who will be manager come August.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Oh it will be far from easy, but if we play with the same sort of side and the same way as we did to be unlucky to lose to chelsea and liverpool, then we will do it. So confident we will. We are a very good championship club and a just below par premiership club. Hopefully lets get up and the first attempt again and address the latter option.

Comment

Oh it will be far from easy, but if we play with the same sort of side and the same way as we did to be unlucky to lose to chelsea and liverpool, then we will do it. So confident we will. We are a very good championship club and a just below par premiership club. Hopefully lets get up and the first attempt again and address the latter option.
          exactly this..we are in that band of clubs bottom 6 prem top 8 championship who will swing between the 2 over a few seasons..some will do better for a few years but eventually find themselves back in the pool..the likes of sunderland, west brom..hull..others will go down for a few years..derby wolves etc you will see a pattern of the same few clubs swapping positions..with the odd wild card exception like Bournemouth and southampton.

Comment

We have a very good Championship side at the moment!!..... our goal threat (Austin) will be gone.... Fer will go so thats back up goal threat (if played properly) gone... the only right side threat we have is Phillips and Vargas they'll be gone.... we have absolutely naff all on the left side.... can see Caulker going, might not be the end of the world but it would mean Ned playing CB and not being able to cover Isla as he'll be gone, so that LB focked... just hope our youth and new manager/new signings/new team can step up/handle the Championship.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Three outs that we will miss will be fer, chaz and phillips, but we cant expect them to play championship football when so many prem clubs will want them. We can replace them and still be a top two championship side imho.

Comment

Three outs that we will miss will be fer, chaz and phillips, but we cant expect them to play championship football when so many prem clubs will want them. We can replace them and still be a top two championship side imho.
                Swap Phillips with Caulker in those 3 and tha'ts what I'd expect us to have to find replacements for.

Comment

Hope you're right mate. Just think they're so key to us at the moment and loosing them will be a massive blow! Just can not see us playing competitive without 'any of them' in the team.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Swap Phillips with Caulker in those 3 and tha'ts what I'd expect us to have to find replacements for.
                    Would be over the moon with that mush, but i reckon matty is southampton bound. One player i really think we have to keep is barton. I know hes not liked too much but hes exactly the kind of player we need in the championship. Covered more miles than any player on the pitch again on saturday and is a proper leader.

Comment

Working...
                    X