Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes Upbeat And Still Loyal To QPR. The Full Statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes Upbeat And Still Loyal To QPR. The Full Statement.

Just thought it would be noce to see the full statement for us people who dont coat him off all day every day. Debt? What debt? Stop worrying and moaning about what another man richer than you spends his dough on, smells like jealousy to me, whether it is nothing of the sort, it still smells like it.
    You R's. Straight back up again next season imo.

"QPR fans. Don’t despair. Lots to look forward to. You have shareholders who care. Not perfect. Made mistakes. But we care."

"Some announcements on Tuesday which will please you."

"There is little debt by the way. All shareholders loan. Debt is related to new stadium . Tired of journalists making up stuff."

"We have good people in the club now. Will be choosing a new Ceo in the next few weeks. While the table may not look future still good"

"We have learnt a lot about players, managers , agents. Onwards and upwards. 3 out of 4 season in the premier league."

"It’s not over till it’s over. Got three games left. Need to play for all the game. Not just 85 mins and who knows."

"See you at city. That’s it for the moment. Stay positive. Hard but that’s all we got. you he. Shareholders who are decent and care."

Like the sound of this. Commitment is what we need while we try and get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      "QPR fans. Don’t despair. Lots to look forward to. You have shareholders who care. Not perfect. Made mistakes. But we care."

"Some announcements on Tuesday which will please you."

"There is little debt by the way. All shareholders loan. Debt is related to new stadium . Tired of journalists making up stuff."

"We have good people in the club now. Will be choosing a new Ceo in the next few weeks. While the table may not look future still good"

"We have learnt a lot about players, managers , agents. Onwards and upwards. 3 out of 4 season in the premier league."

"It’s not over till it’s over. Got three games left. Need to play for all the game. Not just 85 mins and who knows."

"See you at city. That’s it for the moment. Stay positive. Hard but that’s all we got. you he. Shareholders who are decent and care."
      Yeah, seen and read this all before.

Comment

Sigh, I just don't buy this shiitt anymore im afriad
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Sigh, I just don't buy this shiitt anymore im afriad
          Gets a bit boring after 4 years, doesn't it?

Comment

Just thought it would be noce to see the full statement for us people who dont coat him off all day every day. Debt? What debt? Stop worrying and moaning about what another man richer than you spends his dough on, smells like jealousy to me, whether it is nothing of the sort, it still smells like it.
            You R's. Straight back up again next season imo.[/B]
            Were you actually able to type that with a straight face?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Gets a bit boring after 4 years, doesn't it?
              Yeah it does . No doubt we will continue to make horrendous mistakes

Comment

There is no debt and we have been in the premiership three seasons out of four in his charge thus far. We are down but have a great set of players and some really promising youth. A new training ground and stadium is coming, and im looking forward to the good news on tuesday, and add all that up and that makes me happy to be a rangers supporter, even though this season has broke my heart (football wise). Im sure the burnley, sunderland and newcastle fans all feel as sad, and the wigan , fulham and blackpool fans even sadder, but thats football.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-05-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Well said Kev. I always look to the positive side too

Comment

I have read his statement and all i am expecting is more random bollx to quell the dissenting voices.

Whats the odds that if we had won at liverpool, no announcement would be forthcoming.

There is no dissputing that the man cares about the club, (or losing his money in it) but the fact remains is that he is farking clueless and useless.

For the love of god just go now.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There is no debt and we have been in the premiership three seasons out of four in his charge thus far. We are down but have a great set of players and some really promising youth. A new training ground and stadium is coming, and im looking forward to the good news on tuesday, and add all that up and that makes me happy to be a rangers supporter, even though this season has broke my heart (football wise). Im sure the burnley, sunderland and newcastle fans all feel as sad, and the wigan , fulham and blackpool fans even sadder, but thats football.
                      Well his exact words were that there is "little debt", which even if greatly reduced may not fall within Football League sanctions. There is also very little to suggest that the club are any further forward when it comes to a new stadium (which in all honesty we don't really need) and a new training ground (which was supposed to be nearly finished by now) - so I'm not going to kiss his ### for that either. I agree that the youth players are decent...but then they have been for a long time. It's getting a chance that has always been the problem with us (which obviousy is not TF's fault). If you're happy with the state of the club as is then good on you, that's your prerogative. All I'm saying is that we have heard all of this #### so many times before, and it has either come to nothing or been complete b ollocks to begin with. I'll continue to feel this way until I see some actual progress in the direction of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Yeah it does . No doubt we will continue to make horrendous mistakes
                        And you'll continue to sing his praises.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          And you'll continue to sing his praises.
                          What ? At what point have I sung his praises ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            What ? At what point have I sung his praises ?
                            Sorry, got you confused with someone else. You've got the same avatar as Kevin.

Comment

Fernandes indeed should be committed. And the key thrown away.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X