Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bardsley

Tweeted this last night:

There is Nothing more I would like than the challenge of working as the CEO at QPR and helping the club behind the football scenes.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Think he's been in the frame for a few positions over the years primarily in the Youth coaching set-up but seems to keep being overlooked despite him seemingly doing an excellent job across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Think he's been in the frame for a few positions over the years primarily in the Youth coaching set-up but seems to keep being overlooked despite him seemingly doing an excellent job across the pond.
      Yea I don't get that at all.

Comment

Reckon something's been happening behind the scenes and possibly only a matter of time before an announcements made...... either that or Bardsley's just randomly trying to sell himself.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Now bardsley is a true out and out rangers man, like gallen. Unlike les ferdinand and impey. Would love him to get a job back at the club.

Comment

Why are les and impey not rangers men Kev or have I misunderstood you I would class les certainly in same bracket

Comment

Id also like the challenge of being CEO, i like Bardsley also have no experience but would be cheaper option.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                Id also like the challenge of being CEO, i like Bardsley also have no experience but would be cheaper option.
                That was going be my point too. After so many saying les can't do job cause he lacks experience people should not really support or justify app from the bard even if he is hero

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  That was going be my point too. After so many saying les can't do job cause he lacks experience people should not really support or justify app from the bard even if he is hero
                  I appreciate he runs a successful 'soccer academy' in the US, but what level exactly are they? Kids/Youth football? TF appointing club legends will not magically fix QPR. Can Bardsley get deals done on time on deadline day? Balance the books/contract negs etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                    I appreciate he runs a successful 'soccer academy' in the US, but what level exactly are they? Kids/Youth football? TF appointing club legends will not magically fix QPR. Can Bardsley get deals done on time on deadline day? Balance the books/contract negs etc?
                    This, let's do the the right way and get the right person in.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Why are les and impey not rangers men Kev or have I misunderstood you I would class les certainly in same bracket
                      Just talking about actually supporting the club mate, les is a spurs fan and impeys a gooner. Bardsley, gallen and lee cook are mad rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Just talking about actually supporting the club mate, les is a spurs fan and impeys a gooner. Bardsley, gallen and lee cook are mad rangers.
                        impey is qpr i helped him onto the pitch for the pitch invasion when we went up at Watford.

Comment

Not saying he doesnt love us, but his first team is arsenal. Check his twitter hes always on about them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X