No announcement yet.

Should that game have been called off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now now lets be grown up you cant cover for plss poor handling of a football club by clutching at straws we was relegated on the 31st of January by people convincing T F that we could tight wad our way out of shlt st , and more to point why do posters have to Blitch at others because they don't agree with someone's opionions

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Now now lets be grown up you cant cover for plss poor handling of a football club by clutching at straws we was relegated on the 31st of January by people convincing T F that we could tight wad our way out of shlt st , and more to point why do posters have to Blitch at others because they don't agree with someone's opionions
      If we where going to get rid of the snake oil salesman, it should have been the beginning of December, we needed a striker above all else, someone with pace, Redcrap couldn't see past Defoe. When you think we had Fer who we could have pushed further forward all season it hurts.

TF didn't have the balls to sack Redcrap and that's what killed us.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        If we where going to get rid of the snake oil salesman, it should have been the beginning of December, we needed a striker above all else, someone with pace, Redcrap couldn't see past Defoe. When you think we had Fer who we could have pushed further forward all season it hurts.

TF didn't have the balls to sack Redcrap and that's what killed us.
        I do agree Rio's misfortune could have brought back memory's for Ned I also agree H R should have gone at the end of December at the latest , but not to bring in a forward imo it had to be for defensive cover
        But many posters have to shoulder some of the blame they know full well T F is a listener and tries more than anyother chairman to please the Fans they know he reads message boards yet they still persist in this CHILDISH behaviour of stupid name calling ie saggy chops Redcrap Candle wax face ect if posters want use influence ffs do it in an adult manor

Comment

I am not sure TF would have listen to us regarding HR, he was totally taken in by the charlatan, name calling has nothing to do with it, I think the names are mild compared to what he should be called.

I am now if the opinion TF should be replaced as chairman, very few chairman that are in the limelight are successful.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Stupid post in fairness.
            Agreed.

Some people do talk absolute shite on here.

Comment

I am not sure TF would have listen to us regarding HR, he was totally taken in by the charlatan, name calling has nothing to do with it, I think the names are mild compared to what he should be called.

I am now if the opinion TF should be replaced as chairman, very few chairman that are in the limelight are successful.
              You dont agree Juvenile name calling doesn't help adult debate to be taken to be taken seriously

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                Agreed.

Some people do talk absolute shite on here.
                Yes they do that's why I don't answer certain posters

Comment

Should that game have been called off? I have never seen Ned lose his cool like that, he only just lost his mum to cancer.

I know we have been crap all season and it make little difference but just a thought.
                  Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  Called off why?
                  Wondering the same thing. All the OP mentions is Ned's mother dying two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Wondering the same thing. All the OP mentions is Ned's mother dying two years ago.
                    I think what the op meant was Ned was very close to his mother who went to the same illness as Reo's wife and it might have brought back the depression he suffered at the time of his mothers death if that was the case he should have told C R he was in no fit state to play not call off the match

Comment

Do matches get called off for family members dying?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Do matches get called off for family members dying?
                        Never heard of it myself , didn't we play after we lost Ray Jones in the car accident ?

Comment

Never heard of it myself , didn't we play after we lost Ray Jones in the car accident ?
                          No - the game was called off. The first match after Ray's death was Southampton and we failed to turn up. Everybody had Ray Jones 31 on their shirts

Comment

I think what the op meant was Ned was very close to his mother who went to the same illness as Reo's wife and it might have brought back the depression he suffered at the time of his mothers death if that was the case he should have told C R he was in no fit state to play not call off the match
                            I thought it was obvious the meaning of my original post, you make some Valid points, as for name calling, I personally see nothing wrong with referring to Redknapp by any name name as long as it's not derogatory, the man is a ####!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

I thought it was obvious the meaning of my original post, you make some Valid points, as for name calling, I personally see nothing wrong with referring to Redknapp by any name name as long as it's not derogatory, the man is a ####!
                              I wouldn't say calling him #### is childish and juvenile that's an opinion , but wouldn't be childish enough to stoop to schoolboy levels of Twitchy face , saggy chops , candle wax face , Redcrap

Comment

Working...
                              X