Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only Ramsey could have sorted the defence out

I think we would have stayed up comfortably

Every game he has lost, palace aside, has been by odd goal and he got us scoring in every game apart from three of them

Clean sheets and away form the killer this season

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I think we would have stayed up comfortably

Every game he has lost, palace aside, has been by odd goal and he got us scoring in every game apart from three of them

Clean sheets and away form the killer this season
    How would you avoid a person from making stupid mistakes? That's what you wanted Ramsey to solve!

Comment

No as said sort defensive side of the game out i.e. shape and strategy

Of course he's not responsible for errors but not every goal we have let is down to mistakes

Comment

Most of them.

Comment

Our defence has been our Achilles heel all season.

I actually think we are a better team under Ramsey we look more threatening and more of a unit.

If only HR had gone a bit earlier we may have just done the impossible

Comment

the fundamental facts are the squad is unbalenced and we lack pace!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I thinks Dunne's injury was a big loss. People can say whatever they want about how slow he is and his 10 own goals in PL, but i feel pretty safe when he's playing. It's Caulker who gives me bad vibes

Comment

This is the reason why I cant see Les doing his job as DOF I've said all along we needed a C/H and cover at F/ Backs in January and as DOF he should have told H R you are getting those not forwards now get on with it or go , Caulker has been a disaster that has done more than any other player to put us where we are , loans would have gone a long way to have kept us out of the Brown stuff

Comment

Working...
                X