Let's make Ramsey manager for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make Ramsey manager for next season

Controversial maybe, but I sincerely hope we keep ramsey and make him manager for next season. Overall, if we would have approached games in his way, over the whole course of the season, I actually think we would be safe by now, no matter of the result today or not. Especially considering he would have had a clean sheet of injuries to start with and choose from. We've had a shout in every game since he came in, no matter away, home or team we're playing, with a bit of luck we would be safe by now. He's hungry aswell, and never claim for excuses. Let's go with ramsey. Onwards and upwards. COYRS!!!
    Yes
    32.50%
    No
    67.50%

The poll is expired.

Agree with you. The damage was done from the last liar.

Comment

No way. Out of his depth. His team selections are awful. We don't need a nice bloke we need a winner.

Comment

Sticky this one, mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          No way. Out of his depth. His team selections are awful. We don't need a nice bloke we need a winner.
          His team selections can sometimes be questioned, but will improve with time and
          experience, but I actually think he's got a winners mentality already.

, and I, actually think he's got tons of winner mentality

Comment

I liked Ramsay at first, and the players do look happier under him than HR.....but strange team selections are giving me second thoughts...Clint Hill and Karl Henry on the left flank when we need to be going all out to score? Yun, Niko, Hoilett, Taarabt, Traore and SWP would have been appropriate for crying out loud! Onuoha over Isla baffles me as well. We need attacking full backs!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
              His team selections can sometimes be questioned, but will improve with time and
              experience, but I actually think he's got a winners mentality already.

, and I, actually think he's got tons of winner mentality
              We're not a training club for managers we need someone who can do job now. Let him learn under next manager and then consider but he's not ready now

Comment

No thanks need someone with experience.

Comment

I will say that under CR we haven't been blown out, which was something that was happening nearly every week when HR was at the helm.

I personally wanted Pulis. Now I want Big Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                    I will say that under CR we haven't been blown out, which was something that was happening nearly every week when HR was at the helm.

I personally wanted Pulis. Now I want Big Sam.
                    Big Sam is another Redknapp. Old school, doesn't play youth and will p!ss off nearly everyone at the club. Short-term fix.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Voted no.bloke has had his chance n not covered himself in glory.

Comment

Again, no idea what the answer is but it's NOT CR, imho, even tho' he is quite likable. Remember all those wanting him to stay, if Timmy had come in, you'd have got your wish. That's not saying Timmy was the right man. Not done too bad at Villa tho'. To many with an 'agenda'. Get a hate on for someone, for whatever reason, like Joey and Adel etc, and reason and logic go flying out the window. Crazy and scary !

Comment

No, not after these few last matches. But I think he will get it/or has got it already more like.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Bit pointless doing a poll an hour after a defeat in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Bit pointless doing a poll an hour after yet another defeat in fairness.
                              Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X