They fight we surrender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They fight we surrender!

4 centers backs and 3 defensive midfielders ..... at Least everyone else has a go!

COACH does not = MANAGER.

We ain't got the players unfortunately. Squads is so unbalanced. That's Harry's fault. Taarabt not fit and hoilett is not worth playing. Yun not fit and furlong still in experienced.

We haven't got to many options. Harry brought awfully in summer didn't rectify problem areas from the summer and in jan God knows what happened.

Would sell ned and caulker, Sandro and release joey. Charlie's off. See you later hoilet, swp and green.

Pray we can some how hang onto matty and fer.

Massive squad overhaul needed.

Comment

Squad issues have been there all season and not CR fault. Having Karl Henry (who I like) playing left mid in a must win game at 1-0 is unforgivable ! At least go down throwing a punch!

Comment

I understand what your saying but Ramsey knows if he plays hoilett or Traore we are going to just get exposed anyway and a 2-1 defeat prob would be more like 4-1.

He's picked a team full of grafters becuase we dont have the quality in reserve let alone for the first 11 in all the correct positions.

Comment

Yeah the decision to play 4 centre halves at the back in the last 2 games has baffled me a bit. That said you can't blame Ramsey for the lack of options in our squad. Personally I think he's done a half decent job, the performances have definitely improved!

Comment

Sack the pr*ck now ####ing clueless.

Comment

Have to partly agree we are threadbare in certain areas however playing the way we have in the last 2 games has been to go with a whimper.where is Isla and yun should be at left back.can't fault the commitment or effort but we are limited in what we do hill and Henry on the left is lunacy gives us nothing going forward.my selection would be Isla caulker ned yun Phillips Barton henry fer with Austin and Zamora.wonder how many of them will be here next season

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Sack the pr*ck now ####ing clueless.
                classic macca

Comment

Today's game starkly illustrated why we are not good enough.

1. Squad is lopsided and lacking cover and/or quality in virtually every department.
                  2. Bulk of players are too slow for this level - Liverpool were first to every second ball.
                  3. Bulk of players are not fit enough - We failed to hustle/harry Liverpool enough, failed to pressure the man on the ball and had insufficient energy to get forward quickly in numbers.
                  4. Bulk of players not technically good enough. Can't pass straight, can't control the ball, can't see options around them, can't even take a simple throw-in (as evidenced today at one point).
                  5. Mentally weak. Can't dig in and lose too many 50/50s. How many late goals do we concede FFS!?

Only player who looked remotely the part today was Fer. Ned and Greeno done ok-ish but rest of 'em were not good enough. Particularly dire were Barton, Henry, Philips and Caulker, rest were just duff..

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Today's game starkly illustrated why we are not good enough.

1. Squad is lopsided and lacking cover and/or quality in virtually every department.
                    2. Bulk of players are too slow for this level - Liverpool were first to every second ball.
                    3. Bulk of players are not fit enough - We failed to hustle/harry Liverpool enough, failed to pressure the man on the ball and had insufficient energy to get forward quickly in numbers.
                    4. Bulk of players not technically good enough. Can't pass straight, can't control the ball, can't see options around them, can't even take a simple throw-in (as evidenced today at one point).
                    5. Mentally weak. Can't dig in and lose too many 50/50s. How many late goals do we concede FFS!?

Only player who looked remotely the part today was Fer. Ned and Greeno done ok-ish but rest of 'em were not good enough. Particularly dire were Barton, Henry, Philips and Caulker, rest were just duff..
                    Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I understand what your saying but Ramsey knows if he plays hoilett or Traore we are going to just get exposed anyway and a 2-1 defeat prob would be more like 4-1.

He's picked a team full of grafters becuase we dont have the quality in reserve let alone for the first 11 in all the correct positions.
                      Well if we're losing..not looking like scoring and need a goal then you have to risk bringing those sort of players on. Unfortunately our grafters don't create or score many goals whatsoever.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think we need to cut CR a bit more slack here. I think the fact he has left out Hoilett, Taraabt, Isla, etc in the last couple of games just goes to show he simply doesn't trust them for these big games. He sees these guys in training every day. He knows them a lot better than we do. The fact he'd rather play Henry in the left just shows how #### Hoilett is IMO, and, I've always stuck up for Adel, but all this ######## about him not being fit or injured or whatever shows what a #### he actually is. Never there when we need him.

Comment

How many of our players are fully fledged internationals Vargas and Isla I know Vargas is injured ned is a decent central defender not a right back.Ramsey doesn't trust a Chilean international what a load of bull.a team full of grafters is a great idea until you realise you need to score more than your opponents to win a game.and Karl henry on the left wing/midfield with Clint behind him means that side of the pitch is almost redundant.i like Karl but as a central midfielder not wide.only 4 more to go for Ramsey to put a team on the pitch that makes the fans think at least we are going for it.we struggle to keep a clean sheet and can't score more than one that makes it very difficult to win a game.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                            I think we need to cut CR a bit more slack here. I think the fact he has left out Hoilett, Taraabt, Isla, etc in the last couple of games just goes to show he simply doesn't trust them for these big games. He sees these guys in training every day. He knows them a lot better than we do. The fact he'd rather play Henry in the left just shows how #### Hoilett is IMO, and, I've always stuck up for Adel, but all this ######## about him not being fit or injured or whatever shows what a #### he actually is. Never there when we need him.

Comment

Working...
                            X