Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of Leicester Away going to general sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Leicester Away going to general sale?

Being as I'm from Leicestershire, I've been waiting for this all season, what would you say my chances are of getting a ticket?? I'm personally not holding out much hope as I think we'll get a result at either Liverpool or City which would make the Leicester game potentially massive

Depends if Leicester give us the full allocation or not,local for me too but not happy the train line is closed into Leicester from Hinckley for engineering work as that's screwed me up a bit!!!!

Comment

Definitely will! General sale from this Friday, before Liverpool!

Comment

we will be relegated after man city game there should be loads of tickets
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by AH08 View Post
          Being as I'm from Leicestershire, I've been waiting for this all season, what would you say my chances are of getting a ticket?? I'm personally not holding out much hope as I think we'll get a result at either Liverpool or City which would make the Leicester game potentially massive
          We'll in all probability need results at Liverpool and Man City AND a home win against Newcastle for the game against Leicester to be anything other than meaningless. Far be it from me to tell you how to spend your hard earned, but watching the QPR B Team whilst listening to 30,000 Leicester fans taunt us incessantly wouldn't be my idea of an enjoyable weekend.

Comment

Due to me being a student, it's impossible for me to travel to London to watch QPR so last season away was the last time I saw us, so even if it's our B Team, it's not even an question of whether I want to go or not

Comment

Tickets are 25 quid an adult and will deffo go on general sale mate.

Comment

Cheers for the help, even with our impending relegation I'm still excited! COYRs

Comment

paid for mine today ,went to the box office to get them, they haven't been sent out by lesta yet , fella the jump told me they'd given just over 3,200 . there will be loads on general sale. it's important we the fans go it's our club not the players they only represent for a short time . support the club the last thing we need is those lesta mugs taking the mick because we only have 100 supporters at the ground

Comment

With out doubt can see it being fun getting told by Leicester fans where we are going ! Baring 3 wins on the trot you will get a load of tickets

Comment

After Hull's result tonight,wthout doubt.

Comment

No trains. Relegated. Couldn't think of a worse day out tbh.

Comment

trains via peterborough
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            trains via peterborough
                            Yea exactly. Peterborough nowhere near me.

Comment

Working...
                            X