• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin linked with Chelsea (Metro)

Chelsea eyeing up £15m transfer move for QPR striker Charlie Austin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ie-Austin-Deal
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/chelse...ustin-5167459/
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 27-04-2015, 05:45 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post

I'd take £15 mil
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can't see it happening personally

Comment

Anyone but them ,please noooooooo
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Good starting price for a bidding war.....would hope someone other than them get him though!

Comment

Him and Remy can sit on the bench together.

I love Charlie but he's nowhere near good enough for Chelsea

Comment

I'd take it.. Who cares if it's to Chelsea. Don't think he has played that well since the turn of the year. Will be a shame to see him go but needs must, he won't want to be here and would rather have the money than to see him sulk about.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If we can get Remy in return plus the Money? Deal!
                Last edited by Shania; 27-04-2015, 06:58 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I'd take money plus Bamford all day long. But all bull Charlies game is nowhere near a top4 /champs leabue team

Comment

austin is not good enough for chelsea , he needs to look for a team outside the top 6 .

Comment

What a load of crap.

He will end up at the likes of, Newcastle, Everton, Southampton. Not one of the best teams in the world. Sorry Chaz, you're great and all that, but nowhere near that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        What a load of crap.

He will end up at the likes of, Newcastle, Everton, Southampton. Not one of the best teams in the world. Sorry Chaz, you're great and all that, but nowhere near that level.
                        To be fair I'm sure that's what fans of every club he's been at said before he moved to the next level
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Amazed how quickly people have turned on him. Someone who can put ball in the net is priceless and he can. Look at some of the dough they have spent on strikers which have failed torres, mutu, kezman, Sutton there are more too. At that price its loose change to them he will score with chances they create and he bumps up their English quota

Comment

Just media talk, he will be linked with every PL team especially those that get promoted
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i fancy swansea to nip in and get him. they are flush with money after the bony sale. good sound premiership team challanging for cups and european places..... and to think we were promoted alongside with them 4 years ago.

Just goes to show what cants we have running our club. all be it, they are nice cants. just dont have a scooby about running a football club.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X