Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What odds would we get at Ladbrokes,William Hill/anywhere on.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What odds would we get at Ladbrokes,William Hill/anywhere on.....

winning at Liverpool AND Man City?

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    betvictor will give you 21/2 at liverpool and 14/1 at city, so i guess a double would come in at 147/1 - not sure they'd accept a triple with us to stay up (25/1), but if they did, that'd work out at 3,675/1

14/1 are ridiculous odds in a 2-horse race, even one where we're one of the horses.
    Last edited by klonk; 27-04-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
      betvictor will give you 21/2 at liverpool and 14/1 at city, so i guess a double would come in at 147/1 - not sure they'd accept a triple with us to stay up (25/1), but if they did, that'd work out at 3,675/1

14/1 are ridiculous odds in a 2-horse race, even one where we're one of the horses.
      Not if one's a thoroughbred and the other's being lead behind the barn to be put out of it's misery. I wouldn't give you double those odds on us winning at City.

Comment

Liverpool is winnable.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Firstly its not a 2 horse race when there is the option of the draw. That makes it a 3 horse race. Also they wouldnt accept the treble with us surviving relegation as the result of the 2 wins directly affects the result of us surviving. Its called a related contingency.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Liverpool is winnable.
            So was West Ham at home, Everton at home, Southampton at home, Swansea at home, Sheffield Utd at home, Hull home and away, Palace home and away, Burton away, Burnley away, Newscastle away blah blah blah.

Better keeping your money in your piggy bank, the bookies are rich enough already

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
              So was West Ham at home, Everton at home, Southampton at home, Swansea at home, Sheffield Utd at home, Hull home and away, Palace home and away, Burton away, Burnley away, Newscastle away blah blah blah.

Better keeping your money in your piggy bank, the bookies are rich enough already
              Just saying like, certainly ain't betting and ain't really hoping anymore.

Comment

we will get tonked at both!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                  we will get tonked at both!!
                  Oh ye of little faith, find solace in this :
                  "Tough day. Deserved a win. But how many times have I said that. All that matters is table. still supremely confident that we will stay up"

Comment

too right krill
                    i have no faith i am a realist!

Comment

We always give City a run for their money. Expect a silly mistake or a contentious decision to take it City's way. Liverpool will be a dire game regardless of result...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Oh ye of little faith, find solace in this :
                        "Tough day. Deserved a win. But how many times have I said that. All that matters is table. still supremely confident that we will stay up"
                        And people wonder why we think the bloke's a doughnut.....

Comment

As a bit of fun and cos I can afford to lose a tenner I will back us to win those games purely cos the odds and possible return is attractive. If I had to stake my kids' lives on it I'd back two home wins though. Sometimes I wonder if some folks have a blind spot when it comes to dispassionately assessing how poor we are but cos it's a " funny old game" I'm content to bung a few quid on a preposterously silly bet.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post

Comment

Yes but when one has three legs and has been queuing at the glue factory for a while 14/1 is small odds

Comment

Working...
                              X