Zamora: We must hunt Foxes down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Maybe but that was a game for him to stand up and be counted ,as the forwards at Liecester and Burnley have done against the odds
    Yes because Danny Ings has repeatedly scored in the matches where they need him to.
    Remember he has scored 17 goals this season. 17!
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also, are we forgetting the West Brom or Leicester home games where he single handedly won us the games. I think he has shown he can stand up and be counted
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Get rid of this crock at the end of the season... been an absolute embarrassment that we have relied on him this season when we werent even going to re-new his contract at the end of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Also, are we forgetting the West Brom or Leicester home games where he single handedly won us the games. I think he has shown he can stand up and be counted
          No, people remember him scoring in those games, it is just a shame he couldn't do it when it is needed most and not bottle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            No, people remember him scoring in those games, it is just a shame he couldn't do it when it is needed most and not bottle it.
            Those are games where it was needed most arguably. Matches against teams around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              He missed a penalty doesn't mean he bottled it. Even Messi misses more than his fair share of penalties. He played poor for the rest of the game but more often than not he has been quality this season. Everyone has a bad game now and then.

Why always the need for a scapegoat is beyond me. Personally I thought the whole team was poor and never really looked like scoring. Blaming it on Austin is laughable as has been mentioned here numerous times we would have been down by Xmas if it wasn't for him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                He missed a penalty doesn't mean he bottled it. Even Messi misses more than his fair share of penalties. He played poor for the rest of the game but more often than not he has been quality this season. Everyone has a bad game now and then.

Why always the need for a scapegoat is beyond me. Personally I thought the whole team was poor and never really looked like scoring. Blaming it on Austin is laughable as has been mentioned here numerous times we would have been down by Xmas if it wasn't for him.
                I agree but I don't think we were even that bad, we had chances and Adrian was on point for them to stop basically everything.

Comment

Cannot wait for the day Bobby Zamora leaves the club....waste of a shirt IMO

And he can take that embarrassing chant with him an all

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post

He bottled it. How many pens does he scuff down the middle? The keeper had a word in his ear, the moment got to him and he fluffed it. Thats bottling it. Also just because Messi has missed pens in the past doesnt mean Austin didnt bottle it. I'm not blaming him for our relegation but if you dont think he is at fault for missing a pen then you probably think we have had a decent season. Personally I dont believe any player is above criticism when they are at fault and Austin has to take some blame for Saturday.
                    Last edited by Hove Ranger; 27-04-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I agree but I don't think we were even that bad, we had chances and Adrian was on point for them to stop basically everything.
                      You don't think we were that bad ! take Barton and B Zs work rate work rate I said , throw in in Dunne's 1st game out of it and that is the most important yet worse home league game this season and Charlie didn't turn up , but that's ok he has done the biz in other games do me a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Cannot wait for the day Bobby Zamora leaves the club....waste of a shirt IMO

And he can take that embarrassing chant with him an all
                        You cant wait for the day B Z leaves the club ! well I cant wait to see the back of every one the cants that have called themselves QPR players this season

Comment

Dogsrr I think it's not been down to a lack of trying this season. These are good players
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            Dogsrr I think it's not been down to a lack of trying this season. These are good players
                            Good Championship level players

Comment

Working...
                            X