No announcement yet.

Austins Future - What do we do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need four strikers when charlie goes. Three at least and maybe a couple of our kids. I am sure we will get a loan of spurs. i am sure the club will have plans. Lets hope we start putting things into place straight away.

Comment

Heskey

In all seriousness, I think Le Fondre and Kenwyne Jones would be good championship buys
      Last edited by Azman; 29-04-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Austin

Sorry to say this, but I feel that Austin have given hope of us surviving some time ago and his mind is already set on a move. He was abysmal against West Ham and again today against the reds.

Comment

QPR will lose Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips as part of a mass exodus in the summer if they are relegated.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...stin-relegated
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            Sorry to say this, but I feel that Austin have given hope of us surviving some time ago and his mind is already set on a move. He was abysmal against West Ham and again today against the reds.
            We would've been down by Christmas without him, so no-one can blame him for not caring at this point. We were always going to be a stepping stone to bigger things (just as Hull would've been if he had signed there), so I highly doubt he would even have stayed had we survived. Still, we look set to more than triple our money on him, so it's not all bad.

Comment

His head does seem to have dropped the last couple of games but he's not the sort to create chances on his own really and the rest of the team and supply has been pretty woeful. I am 99.9% sure he will leave in a few weeks but I just wonder if we told him recently we want him to see out his contract and leave for free in 12 months to help us come back up. Unlikely but promotion is worth more to us than £10-15m.

Comment

Working...
              X