Team selection.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we have to win, giving yesterdays circumstances:

-Isla is a better option than Ned as RB. Play him.
    - Taarabt as LW, and when he runs our of steam....Fer.

We'd won with this team:
    Green
    Isla
    Ned
    Caulker
    Hill
    Phillips
    Barton
    Sandro
    Taarabt-Fer
    Zamora
    Austin

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      When will people realise that htoilett and Traore end up being liabilities. Like I've said Ramsey knows this he knows we are so weak in this position his best bet is to put a cm on the lw.

Why play htoilett! He hasn't done anything all year. He can't pick out a cross or pass often just runs at defenders and then loses the ball and we get countered.
      Henry isn't a winger we all know that but he cares and works his nuts of and takes his defensive duties seriously. Don't get me wrong I would of preferred to lose yesterday's ga,e by going for it as a point is pointless to ,e.

But my argument would of been to go 4 3 3 -

Sandro Henry Barton

Phillips Austin adel/fer.

Fer obviously didn't start as he isn't fit enough, doesn't take a genius to work this out.
      For this match it was necessary to have some pace on the left.
      So the mistake was to have both Hill and Henry.
      Yun instead of Hill would have been the best thing if you don't want to play Hoilett, Traore or Adel.
      If Hill is played then he should have picked one of the three above

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        For this match it was necessary to have some pace on the left.
        So the mistake was to have both Hill and Henry.
        Yun instead of Hill would have been the best thing if you don't want to play Hoilett, Traore or Adel.
        If Hill is played then he should have picked one of the three above
        Why should he pick one of three players who don't deserve to wear the shirt? Those 3 are not good. Henry has played better at left mid those last two matches than all three of them in their prem history with us. Hill started because yun was still in recovery. He can't hold out 90 minutes and dropping hill would have been outrageous prior to the match.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That knock on the head must of really been bad for yun. Dont get that one to be honest,

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Why should he pick one of three players who don't deserve to wear the shirt? Those 3 are not good. Henry has played better at left mid those last two matches than all three of them in their prem history with us. Hill started because yun was still in recovery. He can't hold out 90 minutes and dropping hill would have been outrageous prior to the match.
            So Yun needed to be in recovery until 64th minute.
            I would have started Yun for some pace

Comment

Working...
            X