No announcement yet.

not quite dead yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home form gone to pot since Xmas, away form could be key. Scored in last 9, 14 goals from last 7 away games, Man City and Liverpool going through the motions. Stranger things have happened...

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      if we had won today, a draw at Anfield would have been a good result. now it's the other way round. The teams that will scrape out of this are pulling off the odd remarkable result. We have our chance next week. Blow it and it really will be the time to start building for the Championship -those who have written us off need to wait one more week - hopefully the players will make us proud next week, one way or another.
      We can still do this. Come on, believe. Its still on, come on you r's.

Comment

With that same starting team in the rest of the matches we surely are dead
        I really blame this on CR - and I was hoping he could do something

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          if we had won today, a draw at Anfield would have been a good result. now it's the other way round. The teams that will scrape out of this are pulling off the odd remarkable result. We have our chance next week. Blow it and it really will be the time to start building for the Championship -those who have written us off need to wait one more week - hopefully the players will make us proud next week, one way or another.

It seems like you are holding a fist full of straws.

ffs its over.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Injury to Fer probably finished us. It didn't seem to occur to HR to play him in his best position. As sooon as CR did, we win, he's outstanding and gets badly injured. Maybe HR had a premonition and that's why he insisted on playing him out of position!

Comment

In all seriousness despite HR's terrible errors, what sent us down in my mind was the first half at Palace. True, I was only watching it in a pub in Melbourne with @ 30 R's fans but left at half time in disgust (missing Phillip's screamer). Never left a game early before. Knew then it was all over for this season. So although I think CR is a more talented manager than has-been Harry ever was, his understandable (wanting to counteract Palace's pacy wingers) decision to pick SWP and Furlong was a dangerous and ultimately disastrous, error.

Comment

Still don't think we'd have got a point away from home under Redknapp so far, but think we'd have picked up at least 4 points from the last 6 home games not just the solitary point.

Comment

We are down or as good as, the way our luck goes we will win at anfield but the other teams at the bottom will also win.
                  Only chance we have if we shorten gap before newcastle game, no one in their right mind thinks we will.
                  Wonder how many will want leicester tickets now !!!!!!!

Comment

But you optimists and believers of course are right we're not down yet. 9 points from last 12 gives us a real chance, although I now think we need 10. Should do it, some would have you believe on here (the ones who still believe in Santa). Dream on.....

Comment

What gets to me is a) I think we are better than Hull and Sunderland b) of a very similar standard to Burnley, Palace, West Brom, Leicester and Aston Villa (who would be down without Sherwood I have to grudgingly admit-don't like the bloke). Held onto HR when he should have had a boot up his jacksie weeks earlier.
                      Last edited by bushkangaroo; 26-04-2015, 10:29 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                        But you optimists and believers of course are right we're not down yet. 9 points from last 12 gives us a real chance, although I now think we need 10. Should do it, some would have you believe on here (the ones who still believe in Santa). Dream on.....
                        so please Santa -can I have a day out in Swindon?

Comment

In our last two home games our best two performing players during the season were crucial in us not adding to our points tally. I mean....Green against Chelskie and Austin against West Ham.

Comment

1/20 on sky bet, this says it all

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              1/20 on sky bet, this says it all
                              It really does kron. Doubt if a bet in history with odds that big as ever not happened. Thats it, and we all know it i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X