us and leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• us and leicester

i think we are the 2 teams to get out of it, i can see a repeat of germany v austria...... i hope we both need a point to survive last game of the season.

Us and Leicester to survive... Hull, Burnley and Sunderland to go

Comment

We will get a clearer picture after Saturday
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Us and Leicester to survive... Hull, Burnley and Sunderland to go
        they were my choice, but is it my head or heart talking

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
          i think we are the 2 teams to get out of it, i can see a repeat of germany v austria...... i hope we both need a point to survive last game of the season.
          Lose on Saturday and it's all over. Nothing but a win will do. If we lose against west ham we are doomed.

Comment

Only one of us and Leicester will be safe and I would bet on it not being us.

Comment

If we go into the last game needing a win then most would take that now either way west ham is a must must win

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                It is possible we will both be safe. Not likely but possible at least.

Comment

Why only one Mush

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    It is possible we will both be safe. Not likely but possible at least.
                    I know but I just cant see it happening though it will be very close

Comment

This Saturday will determine what is possible, if we win I honestly believe we will do it but if we don't win Saturday, I think it will just be too much to do then without some freak results occurring but we all know Rangers and ALL scenarios are still possible :-)

Comment

I know but I just cant see it happening though it will be very close
                        You've been 100% certain that we're going down for a while now Mush. Why the change in mind that it'll now be close mate?
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Got 22/1 on Burnley, Hull and Sunderland going down. Still can't believe the odds regarding relegation but I love us being written off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            You've been 100% certain that we're going down for a while now Mush. Why the change in mind that it'll now be close mate?
                            I still think we'll go down but we're showing a lot more fight and there is a fair bit of action to go yet. The way results have gone recently there will be some shocks on the way...hopefully us at either City or Liverpool !

After Palace, I couldn't see us getting another point to be honest though...

Comment

Just can't see we'll even be in the running to stay up unless we win 2 of the next 3. Beat W. Ham and Man City? Maybe win at Liverpool- 3 out of 3?

Comment

Working...
                              X