Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

already 'secretly' rebuilding for life in the championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    well two players are being brought into our squad from forest a winger and a center half,so if we do or dont stay up we are looking
    to replace some of our players

Who??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

The 1 and only ITK on this site. Cheers Facto

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        well two players are being brought into our squad from forest a winger and a center half,so if we do or dont stay up we are looking
        to replace some of our players
        Antonio and Mancienne !?

Comment

Think I've seen it all now, people asking Ted to corroborate his "information"
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ted certainly knows his football!! No doubt about that
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Think I've seen it all now, people asking Ted to corroborate his "information"
              Not really......just easy names to pick out when you google QPR and Forest !!

Comment

Juve putting in a £50m bid for Sterling. That's £10m towards next seasons campaign
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  been informed by someone much closer to the club than me that tf n co appear to have accepted our fate and are already plotting for the marathon slog of the championship to get our work done early ......we wont be a deadline day skysports circus anymore n chris ramsey wants all dealings done before pre seeason and also proper 'yardstick pre season games arranged......very wise.....he said hoilett,phillips,barton ,dunne,caulker,ned.macarthy will form the spine with robinson given the full back spot.......youngsters will be given a regular start and we will be bringing in a 'tried n tested' championship scorer to replace charlie .....bobby z,sandro,leroy,the chillieans,traore,tarabbt will be let go and ale faurlin offered a pay as you play deal!
                  You have had two many to drink, Barton won't be there next year looks like Caulker will be at Wet Spam, I'm sure they won't be thinking about the championship before our fate is known.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    You have had two many to drink, Barton won't be there next year looks like Caulker will be at Wet Spam, I'm sure they won't be thinking about the championship before our fate is known.
                    If Ramsey stays he will want Barton...

Comment

Great news. We hopefully have two plans, or are forming them now, for if we go down and if we stay up that way we can start acting on either as it becomes appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        No-one else will want Barton and his PL days are numbered anyway. Caulker has already said he is fed up with constant moves and wants to settle at a club.

Easily feasible that both will stay for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          been informed by someone much closer to the club than me that tf n co appear to have accepted our fate and are already plotting for the marathon slog of the championship to get our work done early ......we wont be a deadline day skysports circus anymore n chris ramsey wants all dealings done before pre seeason and also proper 'yardstick pre season games arranged......very wise.....he said hoilett,phillips,barton ,dunne,caulker,ned.macarthy will form the spine with robinson given the full back spot.......youngsters will be given a regular start and we will be bringing in a 'tried n tested' championship scorer to replace charlie .....bobby z,sandro,leroy,the chillieans,traore,tarabbt will be let go and ale faurlin offered a pay as you play deal!
                          Is that the same Robinson who is out injured for a year

I presume you got this from the same person who told you ######## about Watford at home last season

Will just file it as another attention seeking post from the biggest nause on the internet
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

I don't know if or what planning for next season is taking place but they need to crack on as there are some good well settled sides down there in the Championship and we will have a lot of catching up to do with about half of the division , in all honesty I think we will do well to finish mid table next season , and there will be more finger pointing at senior staff at the club in my belief

Comment

But are we allowed to buy new players at all?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X