Leroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Fer

Sky Sports News reporting Leroy Fer is targeting Saturday's game against West Ham for his return from injury. Very promising news

On official website too..

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/le...m-2407120.aspx

Comment

Good news, must must must win
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

How will the midfield shape up with Sandro, Barton, Phillips and Fer?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          How will the midfield shape up with Sandro, Barton, Phillips and Fer?
          Would much rather keep Henry in there and play Fer off Charlie, thus giving BZ a rest and using him from the bench once Leroy runs out of steam
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

The article on the official site Fer says Ramsey has told him he will be playing in the advanced midfield role. So maybe Barton and Sandro CM, with Fer behind the striker, Phillips RW and someone else LW. 4-2-3-1 formation

Comment

We need as much an attacking formation and mentality as we can from now on in, no holding back straight from the off, attack is the best form of defence, attack attack attack, COYRsss we can do this.

Comment

Yeah...would hate to see Fer wasted out on the right. Top of a diamond for me - Bobby Z to make way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Would much rather keep Henry in there and play Fer off Charlie, thus giving BZ a rest and using him from the bench once Leroy runs out of steam
                  Good shout that.

Comment

Great news.

I'm sure the Sunderland position Ramsey played Fer is what he intends doing, which was in the hole / free role behind a striker, in that case BZ as charlie was suspended. The thought of Charlie up top and Fer just behind linking play from the midfiels and unleashing some raspers is mouthwatering.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Great news.

I'm sure the Sunderland position Ramsey played Fer is what he intends doing, which was in the hole / free role behind a striker, in that case BZ as charlie was suspended. The thought of Charlie up top and Fer just behind linking play from the midfiels and unleashing some raspers is mouthwatering.

Comment

If we don't have much pace in the midfield is playing just 1 up front at home in games we need to win he best way to go about it. Yes Fer will support Charlie but will we end up lumping it long to Charlie and going from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                          If we don't have much pace in the midfield is playing just 1 up front at home in games we need to win he best way to go about it. Yes Fer will support Charlie but will we end up lumping it long to Charlie and going from there.
                          Against Sunderland the target man was Fer not Zamora, and i'm sure he would be if playing behind Charlie and Charlie would pick up any knock ons from him.

Also, what a great lift for the rest of the squad to have arguably your best player coming back from injury at such a crucial time. Let's just hope they havent rushed him and that he doesnt have a relapse as a result.

Comment

I can see Fer playing left mid in place of Kranjcar to be honest, that's the only way we can continue playing the same tactics of late.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Fer in the middle is menacing -- that's where he must start, with Sandro, Henry and Phillips

Comment

Working...
                              X