bin dippers v. villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bin dippers v. villa

good news all round, Villa may run out of steam, Liverpool will be totally deflated and Sterling will be out the door with 20% coming our way
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Not sure if villa getting final is good or bad for us given they still need one win

They should be buzzing and it could spur them on but cup final on horizon could see players pulling out of challenges fearing suspensions and injuries which might see them miss final

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not sure if villa getting final is good or bad for us given they still need one win

They should be buzzing and it could spur them on but cup final on horizon could see players pulling out of challenges fearing suspensions and injuries which might see them miss final
      We had all this clutching at straws nonsense from everyone with west brom all week till yesterday westy mate. Dreaming total dreaming. Villa aint even in the scrap. Better off talking about newcastle getting dragged in if we want to talk fantasies.

Comment

who will the mickeys blame this on....the sun,the tories,the job center or the fact thery are sh ite!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thank you Villa.
          Dont think i could have coped with all that Stevie G birthday/FA Cup/last game in England fairytale crap

Comment

https://vine.co/v/O1AAhetjhFJ
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X