West Ham on Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham on Sky

If we cannot get at this defence on their showing so far against City we don't deserve to stay up

West ham look so so sh ite. How the hell did they do so well earlier in the season. If we dont beat them and people still give it 'we can do this, we can still stay up'. Im going to burn all my half and half scarves live on youtube i swear

Comment

I hope this west ham turns up next sat, they are #### poor, if we can't best them then we might aswell throw in the towel
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Hopefully West ham get a red card and a few injuries to weaken their team further for next week. They look woeful but that doesn't mean we are guaranteed to beat them. Carlton Cole will probably have a blinder against us

Comment

Thing is they won't score an outrageous own goal because we don't get that sort of luck and they will be well up for a London derby so don't let this blind you chaps
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Hopefully West ham get a red card and a few injuries to weaken their team further for next week. They look woeful but that doesn't mean we are guaranteed to beat them. Carlton Cole will probably have a blinder against us
            It's the other way around IMP, we want city players to get a red or 2 plus a few broken legs thrown in the mix
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Good point Weare

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Good point Weare
                My other point is Collins has been made to look Sunday league. Losing Vargas is a blow because we don't have the pace to stretch this donkey
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

City will hammer us, they are playing for their lives (as are we) but they are worlds apart from us quality wise. Our gd will be decimated by that game imo, not that it will matter as i think that will be the game we go down. 'Cries real tears.'

Comment

you just know the Hammers will turn up against us for the first time in 3 months, think they've won 1 in 11 now
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      you just know the Hammers will turn up against us for the first time in 3 months, think they've won 1 in 11 now

I've had this horrible feeling for ages they are going to roll us over. West Ham won't be a neasy game imo, they will see us as a chance to get back to winning ways. Cup final time. It's down to how much our players want it now.

Comment

City hardly played above friendly pace either. Throw in Liverpool being in bad form and their season over and Newcastle being the worst team in the league right now and our run in ain't to shabby!

A repeat of the Chelsea intensity, work rate and tempo and we'll pick up maximum points at home. Two free away games at Liverpool and City where we can have a go with absolutely nothing to lose then Leicester away.

Buzzing for Saturday, just hope I'm still buzzing at 5pm!

Comment

Working...
                        X